Alternatives to the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Forgive me mods if you deem this thread non-Rams/NFL, feel free to move it. This is just one of my forms of coping.

Anyone have some cool alternate hobbies to watching this train wreck once a week? I have to say Rams have been my #1 hobby, bar none for a decade plus since I've been watching them, but my patience has reached the end. I think its time to turn the clock back to my elementary school days and geek out on my Star Wars.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I play Pokemon and other video games as well as do student-related work to keep my mind off this garbage product.

It really does keep me healthy not having to keep my thoughts on this team 24/7 because of their incompetence

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PS X: I love you and all the true fans here

Mick

Pro Bowler
dusting off my D&D figures....they need a fresh coat of paint and a dungeon to plunder....o_O

fancents86

Starter
I was reading through me n my girls past sexting through FB during most of the game. That worked AMAZINGLY well. If you have a girl that's not 8 months pregnant unlike mine, you can actually sext instead of reminiscing.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right back atcha, Slick.

I think I'll play Resident Evil 4 again.
After I finish The Last of Us.

Last of us is a great game. Wish all the zombies were Kaepernick's and Harbaugh's. Idk be fun to blow their heads off

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'd say WWE, but for the St. Louisans here, their hometown WWE guy is Randy Orton and Orton sucks.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
You can try other things but when you support a team in any sport, they always draw you back in. Its like being a drug addict or Ray Rice's wife

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
league of legends.. when you cant watch sports.. you turn to e-sports

Seriously, I just started back up playing World of Warcraft. At first, I felt like an alcoholic who fell off the wagon after a solid 6 months off the sauce.

Now, after this game, I just want my sippy cup of full of WoW happiness... even the turds in Looking for Raid don't seem so bad...

Sappy113

Rookie
Forgive me mods if you deem this thread non-Rams/NFL, feel free to move it. This is just one of my forms of coping.

Anyone have some cool alternate hobbies to watching this train wreck once a week? I have to say Rams have been my #1 hobby, bar none for a decade plus since I've been watching them, but my patience has reached the end. I think its time to turn the clock back to my elementary school days and geek out on my Star Wars.

For me, it's TV shows, and/or reading fantasy/sci-fi books. I'm a total sucker for well-executed characters and stories, and it's so good for a bit of relaxing escapism. In that, Netflix is a dear friend. I'm binging my way through Arrow these weeks. So much more fan than watching the Rams.

beej

Rookie
I was thinking about planning a goat hunt out west.
Can't help but think I'd spend all my time and energy planning it and then when season comes no goats would show up.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Right now, I'm watching season 3 of Justified and season 3 of Suits on Amazon Instant Video, and season 7 of Entourage on another site. I've got other stuff to watch too, and my watch list on Netflix is a mile long. I deleted the NFL Game Rewind app off my iPad and since I'm a cord cutter, the only way I can watch games at home by streaming, so it's easy to not make that effort. I like to read too, and I have a four year old son at home.

I'm going to make a serious effort to put some distance between myself and NFL football for a while. I think I need to for my own good, this sh!t simply isn't worth the angst and despair it causes, particularly when the playing field isn't level. When I see that the Rams are not only capable of having a winning season, but actually pulling it off, maybe I'll start paying closer attention then.