Alternate Team Logos!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
Let me know what you guys think. Some guy online made these.. I'm pretty impressed as I like nearly all of them more then the current logos.. Some sweet ones are the Bucs, Titans and redskins..

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/09/nfllogos.jpg
nfllogos.jpg

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
On the whole they look great.

Agree the Titans one is a huge improvement -- not sure about the Rams one -- looks more like a goat. The whiners and seadorks logos suck -- which is good.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I like 'em cuz all of our division foes' logos look stupid as fuck.
What's up with the Giants logo? Looks like a game of pick up sticks.
And Cincinnati's? Is that a catepillar/tiger experiment gone wrong? A catepengal? (B Horror movies ftw)

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why does the Chargers logo turn into a horse?

good question.. lol should be lightning.. Not all of these are improvements.. I dislike the broncos one, and the giants and the bengals one..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't like any of them. The Dolphins logo looks like it just gave up on life.
Doesn't that Dolphins one look like it's trying to turn into some kind of super hero Dolphin?
"Wonder dolphin powers ...... ACTIVATE!"

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Some strange evolutionary biology going on in Cincy.

moklerman

Warner-phile
A charger was a cavalry horse that would "charge" into battle. Not sure if that was the original intent of the Chargers but I can deal with it here. A combination of the two logos making it into some kind of freaky lightning-horse is actually pretty cool IMO.

Love the Browns update although I have no idea what a bulldog has to do with Paul Brown. I love bulldogs though so I'm down with that one too.

The Rams is okay but something keeps it from being a home run. Good, but not great.

Sadly, gotta disagree with X. I like the Seahawks and Cardinals from our division. Don't like the 49ers as a design but would happily stick them with it just so they'd look stupid.

Most of them are good enough but few are true homeruns IMO. Not sure the Bengals turned out the way he wanted. I can see that it's supposed to be a Bengal and a "C" but it looks more like some weird Bengal/Scorpion hybrid. Which would be a helluva mascot but the logo just doesn't work. Steelers just misses. As do Green Bay and NYG. Most of the others are fine and I'd give high marks to the Jaguars and Texans. Most of the others just somewhere in the middle.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Doesn't that Dolphins one look like it's trying to turn into some kind of super hero Dolphin?
"Wonder dolphin powers ...... ACTIVATE!"

LOL I see it now. Or a Japanese magna character. I still like my deflated on life vision tho.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I like 'em cuz all of our division foes' logos look stupid as Freak.
What's up with the Giants logo? Looks like a game of pick up sticks.
And Cincinnati's? Is that a catepillar/tiger experiment gone wrong? A catepengal? (B Horror movies ftw)

haha so does ours though :lol:

minus a few.. they're all pretty terrible

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
haha so does ours though :lol:

minus a few.. they're all pretty terrible

terrible?!?!?! We must be from different planets.. Titans one is bad ass, browns, bucs, cowboys is a nice change and still keeps it's classic look. Raiders is nice also.. I would take 50% over the current ones.. The Rams one is decent, not sure it's an upgrade however... He is a talented artist though

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The Atlanta bats?
The steelers one is so jacked... Is that even a logo?