Alright, Which One Of These Assholes Can You Stomach More?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
My list of most hated starts with the 49ers and the seahags are not even in the top 3; Dallas and NE take up those spots.

I'm in the seaderall vs Broncos camp with Payton and the horses winning the SB.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Haters gonna hate. Oh well. I'm gonna enjoy the games and get polluted.

GO RAMS!!!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Nope. Sorry....only if it's the Broncos. I'll root for the Seahawks or niners over the Patriots. No way, no how can I watch the Patriots (or the city of Boston for that matter) celebrate another title.

Well I can't "root" for shitchickens for SF. But I've come to terms w/ myself about the Patriots. At least their players aren't douchebags...well maybe one, the overall team isn't douchey and loudmouths.

My preference is a Denver/SF Super Bowl, FWIW.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
TELLIN YOU.

I just can't quite figure out what the opposite of football is.
Maybe I'll get a copy of the lingerie bowl or somethin'.
When are the invites for this anti-SB party going out? I want to make sure you have my correct address. :heh:

RamEERS

Pastor
dont think the AFC can win this one... Pats have no go to guy at WR plus blount won't do what he did last game, and the broncos have too many injuries on defense right now..
so between the niners and the seahawks i have to go with the niners...
here's my reason: 1) all the seahawks fans are bandwagon riders... you ask them 5 years ago if they were a fan and they would've laughed in your face... at least niners fans are slightly more legit.. i know a few that have been through the rough days.. especially with singletary as HC.. at least i'll commend them on that...
2) i dont want the seahawks to do that "first championship of many" crap... especially with the amount of bandwagon fans they've got... at least with a niners championship, they already can add to the many more they've got and plus it puts them in a tie with probably my most hated team.. the steelers

i dunno... you might argue the other way around on reason 2.. but just take it with a grain of salt

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
I live in Denver, if Denver doesn't make it to the SB I think this town may shut down.. That being said, Denver will win Sunday, and the 49ers will beat the seachickens. And the Broncos will win it all!! You heard it here.. I haven't been drinking the orange kool aid

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I do think they match up better against SF than they do against SEA. For that reason I hope SF beats SEA on Sunday, so they can lose in the SB again.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
49ers or Seahawks? Who would you rather see make it to the Super Bowl?

I'm going with the 9ers. As much as I hate Kaepernick I hate Pete Carrol and Richard Sherman more. There's a few more guys on the 49ers that I respect and appreciate than I do on the Seahawks as well.

....mind you, whoever wins I'm going to be disgusted. The worst thing that can happen Sunday is for the Broncos to lose.

I think I have posted this before but............"I'd rather see the Chinese Army make the Superbowl than SF."

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
If it's a 9ers vs Pats Super Bowl I am going to be hating life on SB Sunday. Can't stand the 9ers and their douchebag fans, same goes for NE. I'm pulling for Peyton and the Broncos to take it. If not, then I wouldn't be too hurt if Seattle wins it. I don't hate Sherman as much as most on the board do. Dude is a hometown boy, so I can't be too mad at that... would love him on the Rams.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Can a huge meteor hit Seattle and vaporize that whole place right before the game?

I hate Seattle! Please, don't lose Denver!