Alright, We're All Broncos Fans Now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah, the keys to stopping the Seattle offense is well known to their NFC West opponents:
  1. Stop Marshawn.
  2. Control Russell's scrambling, rambling ways.
  3. Dare Russell to beat you with his arm while applying consistent pass rush pressure.
The Broncs definitely has the pass rush horses, and they did a decent job against the Pats rushing effort. However, they need to get low to wrap up and stop Marshawn, who runs with power, great leverage, and good-to-great balance.

Absolutely. Niners are about the same.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
On a side note, did anyone see how AWFUL Brady's accuracy was yesterday?? Especially on the deeper routes. I have never seen him miss that bad, that often. I enjoyed it muchly. :nau:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
One of my co-workers is a Denver fan first, then a Seattle fan. He can't lose.

:stirthepot:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
On a side note, did anyone see how AWFUL Brady's accuracy was yesterday?? Especially on the deeper routes. I have never seen him miss that bad, that often. I enjoyed it muchly. :nau:
Yep. AND he still had Brady time to throw. In the SBs against the Giants, they hurried him and made him inaccurate. In this game he had all day and still was off. Very good to see.