Alright, We're All Broncos Fans Now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I really don't care who wins between the Seachickens and the whiners. I don't care because I hate them both, and I don't really think I hate either team more. In fact I might hate those teams more than any other teams in all of professional sports.

Anyway, whoever wins the NFC I will be rooting for the Broncos. I'm sure we all rooted for the Ravens last year too. I just don't think I could allow myself to accept either of those teams winning.

Let's Go Denver!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, I might have to buy a jersey.

But, I could rock my Manning/Colts retro.

Go Broncos!

Ram_of_Old

Let's all start praying for good weather for NY on SB weekend. Peyton needs to win his second ring.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm rooting for the forehead on the superbowl, I really wouldn't have watched it if the Cheatriots had won.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Denver will do much better against SF than Seattle. So I'm hoping Seattle goes down tonight.

Ram_of_Old

I loved it when Brady dragged his hand over his face when the Broncos kept driving on them. I almost peed my pants with laughter....:lol:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
My oldest son is a Broncos fan so yeah GO Broncos either way!!!!

jap

Legend
Let's all start praying for good weather for NY on SB weekend. Peyton needs to win his second ring.

Peyton says, "No way my punk face younger brother should have more SB rings than me!, damn it!!!" :oops: :slap:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
After the Broncos win, #88 Thomas needs to go off mocking Sherman post game rant LOB

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I heard something earlier today. Eli won his 2nd SB in Peyton's house (Indy). Now Peyton can go win his 2nd in Eli's house.

First time watching the Super Bowl with friends (their first seasons as football fans) so would have had to watch the game regardless, now I get to hope someone wins.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah I've always enjoyed watching Manning because he's my best bet in beating Tom Brady every year lol.

Hope Nightun makes Lynch his b**** all game. Broncos have a great shot if they can stop Lynch.

jap

Legend
Hope Nightun makes Lynch his b**** all game. Broncos have a great shot if they can stop Lynch.

Yeah, the keys to stopping the Seattle offense is well known to their NFC West opponents:
  1. Stop Marshawn.
  2. Control Russell's scrambling, rambling ways.
  3. Dare Russell to beat you with his arm while applying consistent pass rush pressure.
The Broncs definitely has the pass rush horses, and they did a decent job against the Pats rushing effort. However, they need to get low to wrap up and stop Marshawn, who runs with power, great leverage, and good-to-great balance.