Alright, I'm officially in draft overkill...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I don't know how many more mock drafts I can look at. I don't know how many more threads on various forums titled "Rams need to draft_____" I can take.

I need the real thing to get here so we can start talking about our team...not our potential team.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I hit that stage weeks ago but not to your degree. It's all speculation and opinion so don't look into it more than that.

I just hope we draft playmakers early like last year. Pick the game changers first and the tench guys soon after. That's Fisher's style and I love it.

I also love the Seahags are greatly underestimating us. Sneaking up and stomping their cherries in the mud will be incredibly fulfilling.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
xMaFUy6.jpg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
It is agonizing esp since my mind was sorta programmed for last night from prior consistent history. That whole other "event" that pushed it back was bullshit...it was a play n plug tactic.

Alan

Legend
Sum1BTRthnU reaching his limits:
I don't know how many more mock drafts I can look at. I don't know how many more threads on various forums titled "Rams need to draft_____" I can take.
So my wife, all of them really, is always late when we have to go somewhere. So I ask her, "How long do I have to wait for you?". Her standard answer is "For as long as it takes". If I have to look at another month of mocks I'll just have to do it, cause,you know, you have no choice. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure why people look at mocks at all? Other than getting a very general idea where some players will go in the first round or so, they don't do much for me. That being said, I think the best thing to do now is to start focusing on the later rounds since they haven't been talked about nearly as much.

Alan

Legend
I like to look at mocks to see if any of them have us picking a QB in the first round or something. I try to remember their name and then discount their opinions in the future. Mocks are fun. Look how much fun we're having with our own mock.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Because it kills time if you happen to work for a financial-mutual funds company basically being a 'purple monkey dishwasher punching a keyboard' (that pays well overall for THIS guy right now) all day. :D

I'm gonna look for xalterfootball.com, yalterfootball.com and zalterfootball.com's 2014 nfl mocks on Monday. :whistle:

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
My Problem is I could never get into college ball so I never have a clue about the talent going into the draft. For me once the season ends it's mostly a 5 month long black hole of boredom.

Alan

Legend
BatteringRambo fried to the gills:
Because it kills time if you happen to work for a financial-mutual funds company basically being a 'purple monkey dishwasher punching a keyboard' (that pays well overall all for THIS guy) all day. :D

I'm gonna look for yalter.com and zalter.com's 2014 nfl mocks on Monday. :whistle:
Hey BR, how's it going bro. I'm fine too. :LOL:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Personally, I'm skipping all mock drafts. There's too many possibilities in the first round alone for us to be mocked.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Personally, I'm skipping all mock drafts. There's too many possibilities in the first round alone for us to be mocked.

Me too. Can't I've not read even one, and I even made my own using a simulator, but I don't really care so much this year.

Alan

Legend
VCRam bemoaning his fate:
My Problem is I could never get into college ball so I never have a clue about the talent going into the draft. For me once the season ends it's mostly a 5 month long black hole of boredom.
You might think about trying what I do cake. I can't watch the college games very well anymore unless I can ht rewind all the time. I just use everybody's prospect analysis to form a picture of the players and use that to decide who I want to draft and what round. You can get a lot of really good stuff here at the ROD too.

I augment that with a little bit of watching tape but it's hard for me to see well so I probably miss a lot. But it works pretty well for me. I've been mostly right about players every year. Or at least as right as the experts. It requires work though and that's what keeps me from getting bored. Participate in our mock next year. :)