All Rams Fans going to the game Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Please bring a Whistle

That is all.

"We purse our lips like this, and we blow. Lips like thiiis, ......and BLOW."

Payton.jpg

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Someone has to dress up like a pint of Ben & Jerry's

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I believe that is actually illegal.

On the flip side of this 'going to the game Sunday'

My wife and I will be there. We are traveling to get to the game. We'll be renting a car and are curious about parking.

Where to park?

Cost?

Tail gates?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I will be there, just got the day off approved today. Cant wait, a buddy has season tickets and we will be tailgating with some friends of his that have the seats next to his. Havent decided if I want to wear my Gurley jersey, Cooks or buy a Goff jersey. Anyone that wants to meet up, PM me I'll give you my number.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I believe that is actually illegal.

On the flip side of this 'going to the game Sunday'

My wife and I will be there. We are traveling to get to the game. We'll be renting a car and are curious about parking.

Where to park?

Cost?

Tail gates?

AJ, we came in from out of town, rented a car, parked at Metro station and rode train down to Coliseum.

Parking was $7.50 or so. Train wasn’t much either.

I hear parking at the Coliseum is absurd; $80 or so.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
If you arrive super early such as 7 am, you can eat breakfast at the Pantry on the corner of 9th and Figueroa. Then drive to the Coliseum and park for free on the street alongside USC. There is a great bar & grill on the opposite side of the street and you can head in there and drink some soft drinks or beer. (You could breakfast there but the Pantry has been open since 1924 and never closes; it is open 24/7. And what portions!! And the best coffee in town for only 50 cents; yes, that's right 50 cents all you can drink. (And believe you me, they still make money on the coffee.
The place has TVs so you can watch the morning game. Then head over to the Coliseum tailgating area and have fun. BTW-the Pantry has the only exposed grill in the USA and that's fun if you sit at the counter. Go Rams and let's beat those crybaby Saints--especially Sean (Bounty Gate) Peyton.
And don't take any smack from those genetically-deficient Saints fans.