All passes thrown Brian Quick's way in 2012

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
nighttrain said:
CGI_Ram said:
Nice work!

Quick looks the part and you can see the promise. You can also see how inexperienced he is.

He needs to strengthen the lower body to get those extra yards at times.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
This upcoming season, Quick will be money. Everything i've read, he's a super worker and intelligent. JUst a small school kid in over his head rookie year. Rams starters could be Givens & Quick on the outside, and Pettis in the Slot
train

I would rather have Cruz or Tavon Austin in the slot to give us the GSOT the Sequel. :ww:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jap said:
nighttrain said:
CGI_Ram said:
Nice work!

Quick looks the part and you can see the promise. You can also see how inexperienced he is.

He needs to strengthen the lower body to get those extra yards at times.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
This upcoming season, Quick will be money. Everything i've read, he's a super worker and intelligent. JUst a small school kid in over his head rookie year. Rams starters could be Givens & Quick on the outside, and Pettis in the Slot
train

I would rather have Cruz or Tavon Austin in the slot to give us the GSOT the Sequel. :ww:

My dream draft; Tavon Austin and Zach Ertz.

Combined with the young trio of Pettis, Givens, and Quick = Instant offense!