All or Nothing VS Hardknocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which did you prefer?

• All or Nothing

Votes: 44 93.6%
  • Hard Knocks

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
There is no question that my heart hurts for Fish. I pray that the Lord comforts him and his family. But also, my heart is with this team even though they left my town. This show made me emotional. That's how much I care about this franchise.

I haven't had a winning season yet as a fan from 2006. I may never.... but my loyalty lies with the Rams and you friends here.

Here is to McVay and the 2017 Rams.

I think he's OK, bro. People get fired all the time, and 99% of them aren't able to just sit back, spend time with their family and play with their dogs on an acre of land in Tennessee. It was indeed emotional.... seeing Hekker stand up and give his speech through tears was rough.. but the writing was on the wall. If Fisher refused to see it, then that's on him.

Reporters were asking him about it several weeks prior.... Fire Fisher memes and chants were up weeks prior as well.
You just don't go 5 losing seasons in the NFL and expect to remain employed.... he was lucky to get that far. So to hear him say that he was "shocked", seems a little far fetched to me. If that truly is the case, then there must have been some kind of disconnect between he and upper management.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm loving All or Nothing - It's made me feel bad for Fisher though - if only he could have hired a decent OC coaching team...

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On reflection watching all it nothing actually made me an even bigger rams fan .... in the end I wanted fisher gone (the game had passed him by ) but you cannot deny he cared about his players and they cared about him

Can it please be football season soon

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
There is no question that my heart hurts for Fish. I pray that the Lord comforts him and his family. But also, my heart is with this team even though they left my town. This show made me emotional. That's how much I care about this franchise.

I haven't had a winning season yet as a fan from 2006. I may never.... but my loyalty lies with the Rams and you friends here.

Here is to McVay and the 2017 Rams.

The scene in the second to last episode got me a little choked up. Watching Coach Fassel almost lose it a couple times talking to his players...it was hard to stomach. What a fantastic coach he is.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hated Hard Knocks but at this point its better than All or Nothing to me because Amazon blows
Only way I can view it is on my phone, and only if my wifi signal is extremely strong

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I hated Hard Knocks but at this point its better than All or Nothing to me because Amazon blows
Only way I can view it is on my phone, and only if my wifi signal is extremely strong
You can watch it through a web browser on your laptop/computer. Log on to Amazon's website and watch it through the browser.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can watch it through a web browser on your laptop/computer. Log on to Amazon's website and watch it through the browser.
I watch TV on my TV. I have no issue watching Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV etc on any of my TV.
Amazon is just a joke, I'll wait for it to come on the NFL network and not pay $99 for free shipping

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I watch TV on my TV. I have no issue watching Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV etc on any of my TV.
Amazon is just a joke, I'll wait for it to come on the NFL network and not pay $99 for free shipping

I watch it on My TV... well it's on my PS3 as an APP which is hooked up to my TV. My SMART TV is getting old and both HBO and Netflix are dropping as supported apps, so been using the PS3 since it's still supported.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Do you have Prime? I have no problem watching it on any of my devices. Laptop, phone, etc. But I have Prime. I initially signed up for it for the free 2 day shipping. As much as I order from Amazon it more than pays for itself.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you have Prime? I have no problem watching it on any of my devices. Laptop, phone, etc. But I have Prime. I initially signed up for it for the free 2 day shipping. As much as I order from Amazon it more than pays for itself.
Devices yes, TV no. If Wifi isn't absolutely perfect, it drops. Trying to watch on Air Play is a joke, drops after 10-15 seconds.
No issue with any other app, kids watch you-tube on air play with no issue.

I'll patiently wait for Amazon to make up with Apple so the App will appear on Apple Tv

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I couldn't get it to work on my Samsung tablet ... I think there's an issue between android and Amazon ... ended up watching it on my 6s plus it did the job for me

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Haven't watched all of it yet but I like most of I what I saw so far in the first one. Though I'd much rather see an excited pumped up NFL player yelling out something besides "Let's Go!!!!" How about .... "Bazinga!!" Or maybe even "Kamikazeeeee!!" Rotate the war cry every week so it's not so stale.