All Or Nothing....The Gridbirds..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Has anyone else seen the Amazon series about the Cards last season? Me and the Mrs. just watched it. It was done really well I thought. I kinda wish I hadn't watched it though, cause now I have a lil soft spot for the bastards. I had a real healthy dislike for Arians, now I actually like him a bit. My wife too, she's like.."I like these guys!!" Hell, even Bidwell comes across as a great guy!

Just a disclaimer to anyone who hasn't, but is going to watch it. Beware! You might come to feel a lil something for these chumps.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yep. Loved it and totally agree that it is hard not to like that front office and a lot of the players after watching how well they work together. Even Arians is hard to hate after watching that and his Football Life episode. Damnit.....

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Bruce_Arians_Feb_19_2015.jpg

"There is an 11-3 team and a team that always finishes 8-8. You figure it out."

"We went out there and blocked them. The was a great defense out there today, and they were wearing red and white."

Snap out of it boys!!! Arians is the devil. Don't you see?!!

Edit: By the way, "All or Nothing" They got nothing. :snicker:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't plan on watching it at all!! I think it's just an over Blown PR Stunt, to steel the Thunder from the Rams "Hard-Nocks" Series!

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Thought it was incredibly well done. Watched last season's Hard Knocks for comparison and thought it was much better. It seemed more focused, where the HBO version follows a few fringe guys until they ultimately meet their maker, the amazon version seemed a bit more attentive to the team as a whole.

Shit if I cheer for Arians or any of those birds though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Screw them right in the posterior of their goat behinds.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just a disclaimer to anyone who hasn't, but is going to watch it. Beware! You might come to feel a lil something for these chumps.
Never. Gonna. Happen.
200.gif

Beating them in their house last year was better than the Seattle sweep for this fan. At least the Seahawks and a good portion of their fans respect the Rams. The Cards, the majority of their fans and especially their bloated ass of a HC do not.

I was a Cardinals fan(behind the Rams) when they moved here in '88 up until the division realignment, but since then..."It's not personal. It's strictly business." :)
200.gif

DVontel

Rookie
Never. Gonna. Happen.
200.gif

Beating them in their house last year was better than the Seattle sweep for this fan. At least the Seahawks and a good portion of their fans respect the Rams. The Cards, the majority of their fans and especially their bloated ass of a HC do not.

I was a Cardinals fan(behind the Rams) when they moved here in '88 up until the division realignment, but since then..."It's not personal. It's strictly business." :)
200.gif
post-34637-Jason-Sudeikis-shrug-reaction-mJTj.gif

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh don't get me wrong, I still despise them...just a little less... I told my wife to just wait for hard knocks!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Please don't ^^^!!!:eek:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, since some of you gained a little more respect for the deadbirds after watching that, I won't be watching it. I want to keep hating Arians. :sneaky: