All of Stedman Bailey's touches from the 2014 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Bailey has insane hands.

I love that he works hard at his game.

I'm not pinning all our woes on the QB, but I got to believe this offense is going to look much different having a QB that can get the ball deep... So we can use more of the field.
now i just hope Cigs can get AD into the game
train

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Great video. As much as I want Tavon to succeed, there's no way he should be taking snaps over Bailey. His route running and his hands, with pretty solid YAC abilities...terrific receiver and he's going to break out imo. My starting 3 would be Britt and Quick on the outside, Bailey in the slot. Until Quick is 100% I'd have Bailey take his place and have Tavon take the slot though.

Do you have the Tavon video still?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great video. As much as I want Tavon to succeed, there's no way he should be taking snaps over Bailey. His route running and his hands, with pretty solid YAC abilities...terrific receiver and he's going to break out imo. My starting 3 would be Britt and Quick on the outside, Bailey in the slot. Until Quick is 100% I'd have Bailey take his place and have Tavon take the slot though.

Do you have the Tavon video still?
Yeah, I'm gonna upload it tonight.
I'll tell you right now it's about the most boring video ever though.
It's a video of all of his targets from last year.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Yeah, I'm gonna upload it tonight.
I'll tell you right now it's about the most boring video ever though.
It's a video of all of his targets from last year.

Hey, it's still worth watching. I crave anything football related this time of year, and it's always nice to see how guys like Tavon did, and maybe see how they can improve.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Great video, thanks. I needed to see that while I am watching the Philly Soul.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That play against the Cardinals illustrated how bad Hill was at throwing a deep ball. Bailey had his man turned around and he had to catch it while back pedaling. Nice gain but it woulda been a lot more if it was a better pass. Maybe even a TD. Hill and Davis did that with Britt a few times. Hopefully Foles stronger arm will lead them better and they can score some TD's.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Easy to argue that he's the underrated player on the team right now. Would've been nice to see what this kid had done with a real qb throwing to him last year.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
That play against the Cardinals illustrated how bad Hill was at throwing a deep ball. Bailey had his man turned around and he had to catch it while back pedaling. Nice gain but it woulda been a lot more if it was a better pass. Maybe even a TD. Hill and Davis did that with Britt a few times. Hopefully Foles stronger arm will lead them better and they can score some TD's.

Trust me, you'll see PLENTY of deep balls from Foles this year. Especially with how run oriented this team will be. The problem will be giving him time, and his accuracy even when he has it.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Saw a great play w/ T.A. as decoy: he motioned across the line, at the snap he doubled back & ran a WR screen, drawing CB (?) and LB coverage, leaving SB3 in single coverage downfield.
SB3 has terrific hands, and has more than once come up big on the field & in special teams (the "mountaineer" plus he picked up an awesome on-side kick to ice a game). Tremendous talent; when he was drafted, I was just as impressed (if not more) with HIS highlight videos than Tavon's--so many TD's, awesome hands, etc. Very clutch.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, it's from 2014. No, it's only posted at the link provided.
As I said, I tried to get it on YouTube, but the NFL gobbled it up like a Krakken.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/mam3q9cou8qpjs1/iamsb3.avi
ZO8PlMk.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X....this video solidified what I knew already....Stedman Bailey is destined to be a multiple 1000 yard season type reciever....He is legit and would be a "name" reciever on a different team with a legit QB......I hope that Foles is the answer for us...We can have no doubt that he is the best WR we have from the West Virginia

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Trust me, you'll see PLENTY of deep balls from Foles this year. Especially with how run oriented this team will be. The problem will be giving him time, and his accuracy even when he has it.

If the run game is as successful as we think it can be, I can see some big plays off of play action. Freeze them just long enough for Britt, Quick, Austin and Bailey to get downfield. Guys like Britt and Cook can win contested jump balls. But its all predicated on the run game working.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cool video Paulie. And for what it's worth, I so much prefer the sounds of the game over some "ultra-hep" music score. It's not that I like listening to most of these announcers. It's just more footbally. :love: