All of Stedman Bailey's touches from the 2014 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, after the NFL copyright slammed this video (and the Tavon video I made before it) over at YouTube, I decided to upload it to mediafire and just provide the link. I'm going to do this from now on because I'm about done with being fucked with over there. GOD FORBID some dedicated fans of the sport go out of their way to provide informational videos that show their product.

I mean, THE GALL!

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/mam3q9cou8qpjs1/iamsb3.avi

(available in HD for those who have the connection speed)

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great video! I like this kid a lot. He has just enough size, strength and speed to become something special in this league IMO. In the poll on another thread I voted for SB12 and believe he and Foles will form a chemistry based on the reliability that SB12 shows as a receiver, great hands, a lot of guts, and a good route runner.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
SB8 to SB12 would have been an amazing connection :(. Shame that one is a money grabbing whore who would put Kroenke to shame.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Cool video, great work.
SB looks legit. love his work over the middle, on the outside had some Kenny Britt moments. By that I mean if the QB had a stronger arm he would have had more big plays, too bad he had to wait on a few passes.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
All he ever does is catch the ball.....always catches the ball
reminds me of a young Issac

FRO

Legend
SB8 to SB12 would have been an amazing connection :(. Shame that one is a money grabbing whore who would put Kroenke to shame.
The irony of a money grubbing whore putting Kroenke to shame.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
i still think britt and quick are far more dangerous if the qb can get them the ball.

Possibly. Which once again demonstrates the depth this team has even at WR.

The key though is who can do it game-in and game-out, every week to provide Foles a security blanket. The great ones have a knack for doing that, defenses don't talk about shutting them down they talk about limiting them.

I do think Steddy B has that kind of ability, where IF he is given a chance he could give this team good production. He runs good routes, gets open, catches everything with a big radius, catches in traffic, etc. He's legit, just drives me crazy that the Rams can't figure that out...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can you Picture just how good Bailey can be with a better QB in place, Like Foles!!:D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still not working. Maybe it's my phone? Are you all using a computer?
You on an iPhone?
Works on computers, but you have to DL it on android.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Great player. There's a part of me that wants him to beat out Quick for a starting slot. He'll have plenty of opportunity to do it too during training camp with Quick on reduced reps. Even if he doesn't, he'll play from the slot a decent amount. He and Tavon are just murder on sweeps and reverses... hard to know who will get it.

bskrilla

Starter
Well, after the NFL copyright slammed this video (and the Tavon video I made before it) over at YouTube, I decided to upload it to mediafire and just provide the link. I'm going to do this from now on because I'm about done with being fucked with over there. GOD FORBID some dedicated fans of the sport go out of their way to provide informational videos that show their product.

I mean, THE GALL!

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/mam3q9cou8qpjs1/iamsb3.avi

(available in HD for those who have the connection speed)

Is that from 2014? If so is it posted somewhere?