All of our division Foe highlights.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I discount this week's performance by our defending the run. There is some work to do, but this is the first real game for them in 2021 and they looked rusty. I saw AD miss several takles that still blows my mind and so I think we see a defense that is WAY stingier vs Indy this week.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Nope, can't watch those fucks

I watched the Hawks at Colts only because we play the Colts next week.

0-1 teams are very dangerous foes.

The Colts will be force feeding us a big dose of RB Jonathan Taylor. This is going to be a tough game on paper.

I'm expecting a media narrative that the Rams could be looking past the Colts to their week 3 matchup vs the Bucs.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cards, Seahawks, Niners win...
iu

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I watched the Hawks at Colts only because we play the Colts next week.

0-1 teams are very dangerous foes.

The Colts will be force feeding us a big dose of RB Jonathan Taylor. This is going to be a tough game on paper.

I'm expecting a media narrative that the Rams could be looking past the Colts to their week 3 matchup vs the Bucs.
I watch the games, can't watch high lites when the win.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I discount this week's performance by our defending the run. There is some work to do, but this is the first real game for them in 2021 and they looked rusty. I saw AD miss several takles that still blows my mind and so I think we see a defense that is WAY stingier vs Indy this week.
Oh you can bet the house that AD ain't gonna let that shit fly. He will be on a mission, along with the rest of the front.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh you can bet the house that AD ain't gonna let shit fly. He will be on a mission, along with the rest of the front.
I hope he watches his "misses" over and over.....What do I predict for Indy?

2tzNULc.gif