All manly men... REPORT!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not surprising that he works on that particular show. :lol:

We have a Universal Studios here in O-Town too. Halloween Horror Nights is something they've been doing for about 20 years now. Their shit is super realistic if you're into this kind of thing. Here in Orlando, the park is much bigger than the one in LA and this year they have like 10 different themes throughout the place including the Walking Dead.

My twins who are HS sophomores got passes for 21 nights. They've taken loads of girls from school just so they can "protect" them through the scares. They have gone 19 nights already and are going to use their final 2 before it's all over. They love having the girls tightly cling to them all night.

bluecoconuts

Legend
We have a few theme as well, the best part is that they completely redo the actual studio so its themed (this year its also Walking Dead) so you have a lot of ground to cover.

Its a fun night though, they do a great job.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Stop it! Stop it now! :lol:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Pansy boy really manned up there! hahahahaha

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
That was great, I have not laughed that hard for a long time.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - my wife was playing that the other day. Dude must sit to pee.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Part II ...