All Gas, No Brakes!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love it!

This defensive backfield hits HARD!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The beauty of our DBs this year is they are laying wood without the penalties. There hits are not leading with the head or targeting the head. They seem to be planting ball carriers in the sternum without launching or hitting the head gear. It has been textbook ass-busting and I LOVE IT!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The beauty of our DBs this year is they are laying wood without the penalties. There hits are not leading with the head or targeting the head. They seem to be planting ball carriers in the sternum without launching or hitting the head gear. It has been textbook ass-busting and I LOVE IT!!!

Good point. It has been clean hard-hitting.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Here's hoping that they're driving the lumber truck when they bring the wood to the Whiners on Sunday. This top ten clip does NOT include and Whiners getting hit...disappointing...

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
My boy Krizz Kaliko getting some airtime in this Rams video.