All Encompassing Rams History Video. Dream On

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is how the video should have been done earlier. As glad as I am about the Rams going home, St Louis is part of our history. GSOT is ours, as is Super Bowl 34..and all of the memories..This video incorporates it all, to "Dream On" by Aerosmith

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDAd96jcEY

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
That gave me goosebumps.

There've been so many great moments in Rams history in St. Louis and Los Angeles. Both changes in location are now part of that history as well, and it all belongs to the Rams and all of the fans. It's up to us whether or not we choose to embrace it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is how the video should have been done earlier. As glad as I am about the Rams going home, St Louis is part of our history. GSOT is ours, as is Super Bowl 34..and all of the memories..This video incorporates it all, to "Dream On" by Aerosmith

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDAd96jcEY

This ^ was "OK" but it should have been a lot longer!!:rant:
Now I'll have to watch it about 4 more times to get the full effect!!:D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That gave me goosebumps.

There've been so many great moments in Rams history in St. Louis and Los Angeles. Both changes in location are now part of that history as well, and it all belongs to the Rams and all of the fans. It's up to us whether or not we choose to embrace it.
Yeah, the original version excluded everything ST Louis which meant it was mostly for stirring nostalgia for former LA Rams fans. I loved it, but felt unsatisfied in the end....

One photo I loved was Coach Fisher welcoming Kurt Warner to the sidelines..that one really struck me..lol

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh..and SJAX wasnt forgotten..Great pic of him and the Gurley man shaking hands