All Big Plays Allowed by Rams Defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
So when I first posted this Ogletree came in for a bit of criticism and I've been meaning to do a "Ogletree good play video" since but unfortunately life (and crappy internet connection) got in the way, I've finally got round to doing it, below is every play which went for 0 or less yards where Ogletree is credited with the tackle or a share of the tackle or where Ogletree forced a turnover:

When you watch this, you see one of the most talented players in the NFL. He plays so fast, that closing speed is ridiculous, and has such an awareness of where the football is and how to create turnovers. If he can be in the right place and know what to do more consistently, have good technique and position, take good angles etc, he can be one of the elite players in the NFL. Like Lavonte David, except even bigger and better. That's his talent level. And he started getting better as the year went on, and I expect him to ball out with Gregg Williams this year.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hard to watch this one. This galvanizes what we see every week on the field with this defense though. Big plays have been the Rams Achilles heel for years now. They just can't seem to get off the damn field on 3rd downs!! That "blitz" against Atlanta where Ryan hit Jones for the TD was absolutely pathetic. Horrible stuff in there. I get that it is a "lowlight" vid, but there is much to be concerned about with this young defense. Young being the key word.