All aboard the Stacy Train...WOOT WOOT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
The Stats don't show it, but Hard Hard running in between the tackles by Stacy is just what the Dr. Ordered.

Even with an Oline that is run challenged Stacy is managing to fight for the extra yards and run North and South for positive yards.

Not only is he putting the offense in manageable down and distance but he's forcing the Defense to respect the run, opening up the playaction pass game.

Come on aboard the Stacy train. There is plenty of room!

Who's on Board?!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What I love about Stacy is his feet and low shoulders.

He takes "choppy" steps in traffic and keeps his balance when driving through tackles.

I think he has "it". Been saying that all along. Huge Stacy fan.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:
What I love about Stacy is his feet and low shoulders.

He takes "choppy" steps in traffic and keeps his balance when driving through tackles.

I think he has "it". Been saying that all along. Huge Stacy fan.
What I love is watching 6 guys try to bring him down and he keeps moving forward toll the refs blow the play dead

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I hope this is a sign of good things to come. It's still two games but getting the start and producing the way he has, it's lookin good.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

it's not a coincidence that the offense got back on track with this guy running the ball. good to see the rams finally found their rb.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I am. If the Rams can finish the O-Line and draft Lache Seastrunk they can have a deadly rushing attack. Seastrunk reminds me of LT a little and he would be a perfect fit with Stacy. Stacy can be the "Shonn Green" of this offense.

I feel like we don't need another receiver because being a running offense just seems to work with this team...much like the Seashits and Whinners....old school football can still win in this league. It will also give the yound receivers that we have so time to develope.

Stacy is changing this offense back to what it should be.

F. Mulder

Starter
He'd start as long as he's healthy. He's not going to take it to the house but he is patient, falls forward, and gets LOTS of yards after contact. He's the type of RB who can wear down a D given the chance. I love Richardson as the change of pace back or the occasional series but for me it's Stacy.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
After the Jags game, I wasn't entirely certain that Stacy would be a huge upgrade over Richardson, but it certainly appears that I was wrong. He has a bit of elusiveness, he moves the pile, he can spot the running lanes, and he can break through arm tackles. He may or may not have second-level speed, but I don't care about that. Keep churning out positive yards and keep making 3rd downs manageable.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
CHOO-CHOOOO!!!!

I'm on the Stacy train!!! His impact is potentially a season changer!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stacy is our version of Emmitt Smith. Consistently picks up positive yardage, eats up chunks of yards and doesn't allow himself to be caught in the back-field often. He's not Emmitt good but he offers a similar skill-set. Won't break off big runs but he puts you in good position on 2nd and 3rd downs and he makes teams respect the run game by chewing up chunk after chunk of yardage.

I really like Stacy. Showing a bit more elusiveness than I expected. It's obvious he has vision, power, patience and leg drive. The elusiveness is icing on the cake.

If he stays healthy(always iffy for a HB), I think he'll do quite well here.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I have to wait until tomorrow morning to watch the game but count me in. Sounds like this is just what we needed.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The announcers said he looks like Ray Rice out there, and thats a pretty good comparison. He's a short bowling ball, and he can find a hole that barely exists, and turn it into positive yardage. I didn't like the draft pick, but I was wrong about this guy.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Yea idc about his speed... He is doing what all our other backs lack to do and that is finding a crease and falling forward. Or just pushing a pile for a few extra yards it seems on every carry. Reminds me of playing my friend in madden. He used to pick the panthers and used Stephen Davis to pound the Ball down my throat and the guy ALWAYS Fell forward. It was frustrating and I knew it was coming but never could stop it. And Richardson has turned into a pile magnet. Lol. Since the line doesn't open up big holes its like he automatically is attracted to a pile of guys and gets stuck.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

lasvegasrams

Rookie
have you seen the guys' media pic???!! his shoulders are HUUUUGE. short dude like that who is bulky and has some speed = recipe for success. being all time rushing leader in the SEC is also no small feat, especially when you're alma mater is vanderbilt

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
He has amazing balance, and runs with power. He had a great game today. I hope he can stay healthy. Looks like he's going to become a big part of this offense, and it's welcomed by Ram fans.

He trucked the shit out of Cushing today. Can't wait to watch that again.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
kurtfaulk said:

it's not a coincidence that the offense got back on track with this guy running the ball. good to see the rams finally found their rb.

Agree 100%. Since he has started we have gone 2-0 and scored 70 points. The running game is a huge part of schotty's offense and has been missing big time.

RamzFanz

Damnit
He looked just like he did in college. Great nose for the hole, powers through, breaks tackles.

Took long enough to get him out there.

I was pleased they ran a screen for nice yardage with DR but it was disappointing every other time they called his name it was up the middle.

They are in as good a position as could be expected for these tough games coming up. Should be fun.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Stacy's first few plays weren't very good, but he quickly got back to his old self and became the downhill runner that he is. If there is a hole, he will run through it, then he will grind through the first guy, bull doze the 2nd and take down the third, all while gaining yards.

Stacy might be the missing piece that makes our offense work. Still wish they would get Austin more involved though. Split back with Stacy and Austin multiple times throughout the game. never know whos getting it and if it is going inside or out. Get on it Schotty.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Stacy is a great compliment for Sam. Stacy is a tempo back and Sam is a rhythm passer. A consistent positive yardage RB who sets up short yardage for 3rd downs is perfect for Sam. SRich is not that type of back, he will go for a long gainer more often than Stacy but doesn't have the consistency.