All 32 team needs- if the season ended today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Todd59

Rookie
I find it very hard to believe that the Rams biggest needs right now still include a RB and CB. EJ Gaines has been playing like a starting-caliber corner all season, and right now are 3-deep at the running back position, with Trey Watts showing some promise as well. Quarterback? Yeah, I'll give 'em that. But personally, I'd like to see a Guard and a true Free Safety taken before CB and RB are addressed, in the draft or otherwise.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
That is maybe the worst written thing today. Since he is writing about the draft one would assume he follows what happens in it. He should know that we drafted Mason last year. How did he get "senior" as a title....never mind, havea few ideas on that....:)

shovelpass

Hall of Fame

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They've been posting and updating that article for weeks now, everytime I see it I think that maybe they've watched a Rams game or seen our roster. But no, all I can say is that Gil Brandt sucks at his job.
I just don't get where he's getting his information from. How cool would be to just school these shitheads on football talk? He doesn't even mention Tre Mason or any of the corners. He looks at stats and says "63 yards? They need a real runningback". Fuck you dude.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
True shutdown corners really let coordinators get creative, and improve overall defensive play....I get it....I'd take a shot at the dude from Washington, Peters...Shaw from SC or Darby from FSU, but in the 5th or 7th round....never can have too much depth or talent there...
Roberson hasn't been able to play for 3 weeks or so...Joyner is becoming injury prone....yeah, an extra corner could help...
But I'd still want a QB & OL early...maybe a MLB/OLB...still go BPA

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
True shutdown corners really let coordinators get creative, and improve overall defensive play....I get it....I'd take a shot at the dude from Washington, Peters...Shaw from SC or Darby from FSU, but in the 5th or 7th round....never can have too much depth or talent there...
Roberson hasn't been able to play for 3 weeks or so...Joyner is becoming injury prone....yeah, an extra corner could help...
But I'd still want a QB & OL early...maybe a MLB/OLB...still go BPA
Yeah if I were GM of a team I'd look to take a CB in the draft just about every year. A good (not even great) corner is worth his weight in gold, especially in this league. So if you find a player with the ability to learn the scheme...just take him.

V3

Hall of Fame
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...all-32-teams?campaign=Facebook_writers_brandt
This guy is off his freaking rocker! RB and CB are strengths on this team. Like wtf? Give me that job I promise I would do better. Unreal.
Where are these great CB's on our roster? I like Tru and Gaines but not much after that. I'm about done with Jenkins. I don't care about that pick-6 last week. It was probably just one of the few times his gambles actually worked. He gets burned too much for my liking.

As for RB, we have a bunch of solid RBs but I'm not sure I'd call them very good or great...at least not yet. If we're going to be a run first offense, we're going to need more production out of them. This is the whole reason people were discussing why the Rams should think about taking Gurley in the first earlier this year.

V3

Hall of Fame
Everyone knows we need a QB. Beyond that, I'd like to see a C, OG, slot CB, OLB and a MLB. I know people are in love with JL but he is slowing down. He has his moments/games but he also has some stinkers and I'd like for the Rams to start trying to find his replacement soon.