All 22 with Robert Woods & Andrew Whitworth

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Last edited:

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Honestly, I can't stand Myles Simmons. Not a bad guy or anything, but something about the way he sounds is very off-putting. For me, doesn't come off like a football guy. I do enjoy Dani's videos tho, she's great.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Something about Myles, I agree with @NERamsFan , the only thing worse than the way Myles sounds is watching him while he speaks, it looks painful.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Honestly, I can't stand Myles Simmons. Not a bad guy or anything, but something about the way he sounds is very off-putting. For me, doesn't come off like a football guy. I do enjoy Dani's videos tho, she's great.

I totally get what you are saying, he talks to us like we are stupid yet I am sure we know more about football than he does since his videos are rehearsed.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I totally get what you are saying, he talks to us like we are stupid yet I am sure we know more about football than he does since his videos are rehearsed.

I feel like an ass/jerk saying anything negative about Myles but his voice tone and delivery is barely bearable to listen to most of the time with his All 22 and "Between the Horns" shows.

I'm sure Simmons has a strong football IQ and has probably has been advised by his bosses to dumb down his Rams breakdowns as if he's talking to your average family fair weather football fan. That being said...................

I have a feeling he might be replaced before 2019 and if he's not, I will tip my hat to him for proving me wrong and continue to watch and listen to him regardless of how I feel.

Every since he was hired back in the STL, I thought he wouldn't last because of his Simple Simon, nerdy, whiny voice tone and that just didn't balance out Dani in my personal opinion.

That might sound shallow but when you have Dani on one hand you just kind of expect an opposite strong character and voice tone to balance her out in the Rams football Intel arena.

I do think he's solid with his live interview questions to the players but not a good balance for Dani and the shows he does covering the Rams.

Was that too harsh? Sorry Mr. Simmons but I'm just being honest and not trying to bash you out of a job. If you last another 2 years you deserve the last laugh.

relaxation-guilt.jpg

Ram65

Legend
I like the video. Miles seems like he is talking to the average Rams fan. Something about how he pronounces his words in a animated way that looks a little awkward. I thought he did fine in the videos. He is clear and very understandable.
Dani is Dani.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I stated the same thing about this dudes squeaky voice a couple years ago. I enjoy his writing, but he is super hard to listen to.

jap

Legend
So Robert Woods was kicking Sherman's butt even before he became a Horn? That bodes very well for a more accurate QB like Jared.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Love both signings. Everyone says Whitworth is a steal. Guy's a beast with great fundamentals. Goff and Gurley should be happy campers.

I know some have a 'meh' attitude with the Woods signing. Especially the national media. But this is one that could pleasantly surprise Rams fans. He's clearly better with route running and catching the ball than any receiver they've had in a while. A true polished receiver. I believe if he gets the targets Britt had he'll have similar numbers. Maybe not with yards per catch, but more reliable on 3rd down.

jap

Legend
Love both signings. Everyone says Whitworth is a steal. Guy's a beast with great fundamentals. Goff and Gurley should be happy campers.

I know some have a 'meh' attitude with the Woods signing. Especially the national media. But this is one that could pleasantly surprise Rams fans. He's clearly better with route running and catching the ball than any receiver they've had in a while. A true polished receiver. I believe if he gets the targets Britt had he'll have similar numbers. Maybe not with yards per catch, but more reliable on 3rd down.

Good to great route running with an accurate QB is a match made in football heaven.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Good to great route running with an accurate QB is a match made in football heaven.

All I want is a guy who can run an 8 yard route on 3rd and 7. We haven't had that in a few years. Woods can finally be that guy. With enough targets he can be a 75 catch/1000 yard receiver.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I like Miles. He's like a dorky younger brother, and in particular I love him and Demarco together because of the way he bags on him, that $#it cracks me up.

Dude tries hard to bring us content, and is active with the Rams community on Twitter too. In my book that stuff counts for a lot.

A55VA6

Legend
Myles is ok. He works hard at what he does, and I suppose he brings kind of a young, dorky humor to us.

Dani... she's nice to look at.