All-22: Sean McVay's Offensive Scheme.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Scirca

Rookie
@LACHAMP46 @Zero @-X- @den-the-coach @jrry32 @Mackeyser @Dxmissile @CGI_Ram @RamFan503 @SteezyEndo

Marshall Faulk: "Jared Goff is an Arm talent."

source.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do enjoy seeing our OL completely bungle a four-man rush while our WRs jog down the field. :LOL:

Scirca

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I do enjoy seeing our OL completely bungle a four-man rush while our WRs jog down the field. :LOL:

It's not like the game was on the line or anything.
sigh.gif

I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times, "This o-line is so bad that calling it trash would be a compliment."

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I enjoy seeing Garcon catch that TD, since he's going to be doing the same thing in horns next year ;)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I am a huge fan of bootleg plays. Something that was non existent previously. Would be great to see more of those to open up plays.

Agree & play action . Short screens on 3rd downs. Spread the field . I liked Boras in 2015. He used Tavon & Gurley well at times.