All-22 Film Breakdown of How Brandon Staley has the Rams Defense Playing so Well

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
1605918419035.png

View: https://youtu.be/NbKjpYrs4qg

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
As soon as he started challenging the offenses and bringing 5 rushers it all came together. They have the back end to make that work and it frees Donald up to be 1 on 1 or get doubled and it frees up someone else. If Lewis starts to come on, they can get even better.

I hope they are looking for a missile to put next to Kiser next year. A run and chase guy with 4.5 speed. Then they are a problem at every level on D.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Wow.

Gotta hand it to McVay for letting Wade walk and taking a chance on Staley. To say it's paying off so far is quite the understatement.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
As soon as he started challenging the offenses and bringing 5 rushers it all came together. They have the back end to make that work and it frees Donald up to be 1 on 1 or get doubled and it frees up someone else. If Lewis starts to come on, they can get even better.

I hope they are looking for a missile to put next to Kiser next year. A run and chase guy with 4.5 speed. Then they are a problem at every level on D.

This is exactly it. We are so talented in the secondary that we are able to bring the heat.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

View: https://youtu.be/zmdaZSWe77k

Defense is ranked top 5 in every major statistical category and in large thanks to adjustments Staley is making and how he's putting players in a position to succeed. Really impressive job by him in his first year

This is GREAT!

There is a lot going on with this defense. We’ve got some smart players on that side of the ball. (y)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I kind of chuckled toward the end of that, as there are times when the defense has 2 games going on...

Game 1: Ramsey takes out the best opposing player on offense.

Game 2: The rest of the defense, plays the rest of their offense.

:D