Aliens need messenger between the Overlords and Earth...They chose a Ram's Fan!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I'm a Sci-fi fan of Isaac Asimov ( I Robot), Philip K. Dick (Blade Runner), and Arthur C. Clark (2001 Space Odyssey). Last week Sci-fi channel premiered a 6 hour miniseries based on Arthur C. Clark's 1953 novel "Childhood's End". No Spoiler Alerts here, but suffice to say, the big shoo begins when...

Out of nowhere alien spaceships hover over Earth's major cities. The aliens announce they are assuming supervision of the earth, to prevent humanity's extinction, under the name of Overlords. World peace breaks out like chicken pox, zero crime, no pollution, no need for jobs. UTOPIA! Anyway, the only person on earth the Overlord supervisor speaks to is a blue collar farmer living smack dab in the middle of Missouri. There is a scene ensconced within the first 15 minutes of episode Two, where the Overload catches up with our blue collar prophet in his barn. The Overlord asks,

"How's everything going?"

Our young protagonist responds, "The Rams began the season bad again. Despite peace breaking out, Utopia is a debatable subject around our house now-in-days!"

I laughed. I laughed hard! If you like superior Sci-fi, check out "Childhood's End" and see if you can spot the references to "2001", The Omen, Children of the Damned, Independence Day, The Shining, and "The Mist". Not to missed, "Childhood's End" 9/10 Spaceships

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErDXBHur6Ow

The dude, breaking out in veins, is a dyed in the wool Ram's fan!

Last edited: