Alex Mack To Test Free Agency

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5213/alex-mack

Impending free agent C Alex Mack is expected to test the open market.
Mack, 28, will likely be the Browns' top priority and could be franchise-tagged, but CEO Joe Banner may not believe in doling out that kind of cash to a center. Mack is going to be a hot commodity on the open market and is easily the top center available in free agency -- he graded out as Pro Football Focus' No. 1 center in 2013. He'll probably aim for a deal similar to the one Ryan Kalil signed with the Panthers at six years and $49.1 million with $19 million guaranteed. Mack has previously said he'll give the Browns a chance to match any offer, though that was before the coaching staff was fired after one season.
Source: ESPN.com Jan 27 - 6:35 PM

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Has started every game for 5 straight seasons. Ironman.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
If we a C so bad, which I thought Tim Barnes showed a lot of promise. Just take C Marcus Martin from USC.

Personally do not think we will aim or even go after Mack, or a C early in the draft.

iced

sign him! cut wells, cut dahl, cut finny...resign him and saffold, there ya go...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Mack may be worth 49 mil over 6 yrs, but I dont think the Rams can afford him at that rate. He would be an upgrade over Barnes but, I'd rather resign Saffold and stick with Barnes.

bluecoconuts

Legend
51kMIihur6L._SX500_.jpg