Alex Carrington signs with the Rams!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Good signing depending on what he cost. I like the add though. Pass rush - pass rush - pass rush. This is going to be fun.

RamBill

Legend
Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner

Confirmed: Rams struck 1-year deal with DT Alex Carrington. As @RapSheet first mentioned. Carrington is a former third round pick, played first four years in Buffalo. Expected to provide depth at DT for Rams.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
No chance at Aaron Donald then :(
Yeah, means we're probably not drafting him. That being said, Donald is short and Fisher likes tall DT with long arms. I don't think he would have liked Donald anyway

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't think Donald is out of the question, but this is shaping up to be an OT and S/CB with those first two picks IMO.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I don't think Donald is out of the question, but this is shaping up to be an OT and S/CB with those first two picks IMO.

You think so? Maaan... I'm thinking they're going Playmaker but hoping OT.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm bummed he didn't sign for more than 1 year if he's that good at rushing the passer.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I like it. Kinda of a quiet move that could bring huge but unsung dividends. These little moves add up. Now hurry up and sign QB Hill and OG Davin Joseph and we are ready to draft who the hell we want to fill the left over key needs.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

always a good thing to improve your depth.

and no way it takes donald out of the equation. you don't think fisher likes to rotate his linemen and keep them fresh?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Does anyone know terms of the contract? How long did he sign for?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Solid depth signing. Type of player that Waufle is exceptional at developing...long, athletic DT. But sadly, this means that Aaron Donald likely won't happen. :(

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Reminds of the Hayes signing. Hopefully with the same result.

I like this signing too. He has made plays in this league. Still young with upside.

Could surprise.

If not, low risk.

I like it.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
So you ShitHawks think your the only team that can sign solid line depth to get after the rusher eghhhh?:double:
Time to Light you up Wussel Wilson:lifting: