Alec Ogletree - Under the Lights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
jap said:
RamFan503 said:
jap said:
WvuIN02 said:
I think the Rams had the best draft of any team this year, hands down.
The media and the masses won't believe that until we win the Show. :ww:

But do you CARE?

The media and masses are deaf, dumb, and blind as to what is really happening in most cases in football or sports in general.

Haven't you read some of the epistles I have written this draft? There is a real chance we could go pretty deep this year, maybe even end up at the Show. It all depends on how quickly these talented young kids integrate their collective skills sets.

Yeah - that's pretty much what I meant. Nothing towards you. I just look at what these dorks write and shake my head because for the most part, they have no idea what the Rams are doing or how ANY draft could help us. So when they don't get it, I am surprised not at all - nor do I care.

Oh... and epistles... love it. Might have to use that some time.

nighttrain

Legend
WvuIN02 said:
I personally think this kid is a better prospect than Jarvis Jones if he can keep out of trouble. His pursuit and safety background make him a perfect prototype for todays NFL, and he is a needed asset in the Rams division with QBs like Kaepernick and Wilson.

I think the Rams had the best draft of any team this year, hands down.
We filled the remaining holes with off season and draft. we have some good looking UDFA coming to camp, really good ones in this years class, i'm totally happy out my mind like
train

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Username said:
The Dude said:
max said:
One thing that would kill the Rams D last year was when a play broke down, they had no LB or S who could make a big time play on guys like Kaepernick or Wilson. Ogletree has the athleticism to run them down and blow them up. He is a perfect missing piece for the Rams D.
Yeah, I think that was the plan all along.

Similarly, I'll bet AZ drafted honeybadger specifically to cover Austin/Bailey/Harvin/etc...

Right, he'll be their Cortland. Strong slot playmaker. Have to say, if they can keep him out of trouble he's a hell of a pick.

Even though Austin tore his ass up in college.

Austin will burn him him like like a broken toaster. Totally agree that Ogletree is the missing ingredient for this D...or at least fills one of those much needed roles. We now have a LB with range and coverage skills. One who can also blow UP the edge if either Wilson of Kap decide the try their luck rushing. I salivate at the thought of him picking Wilson up and slamming him on his ass. He is a NASTY tackler......