Alec Ogletree Rookie Profile

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
[stl]92196ab1-54ac-438d-86bf-d10c3421ae0c[/stl]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/Alec-Ogletree-Rookie-Profile/92196ab1-54ac-438d-86bf-d10c3421ae0c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... 0c3421ae0c</a>

PhxRam

you used the "nfl" button instead of the "stl" button. I fixed it up for you.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PhxRam said:
you used the "nfl" button instead of the "stl" button. I fixed it up for you.
Ah, my bad. Thanks!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alec might have had some "baggage" but he's not got the thug baggage. His was youth related.

I honestly think... this guy is a franchise player.

I concur, LosAngelesRams... this guy is badass.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
In a draft full of great picks, he's my favorite.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah he's going to be great imo. His mistake was a just a mistake that alot of kids make. I think his head is straight now and I believe in this kid. Excited to see him make some plays!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A55VA6 said:
Yeah he's going to be great imo. His mistake was a just a mistake that alot of kids make. I think his head is straight now and I believe in this kid. Excited to see him make some plays!

Yeah, he just doesn't have that nasty vibe going for him... ala Dez Bryant or other tools that have dropped for off the field issues.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
Alec might have had some "baggage" but he's not got the thug baggage. His was youth related.

I honestly think... this guy is a franchise player.

I concur, LosAngelesRams... this guy is badass.

:2u: