aldon smith

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
OK, I'm getting really tired of waiting for the hammer to drop on this clown. With every passing day, the thought of goodell wanting to take it easy on the niners grows in my mind.
Anything less than 8 games is a joke, he should have been dealt with by now.
Is there something I haven't read about why this is taking so long?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
OK, I'm getting really tired of waiting for the hammer to drop on this clown. With every passing day, the thought of goodell wanting to take it easy on the niners grows in my mind.
Goodell is weighing his options? Maybe hoping he does something else to make his decision easier? He hasn't even ruled on Josh Gordon in 10 days....I still like beating teams at full strength...No excuses.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Goodell is weighing his options? Maybe hoping he does something else to make his decision easier? He hasn't even ruled on Josh Gordon in 10 days....I still like beating teams at full strength...No excuses.
Meh. No one felt bad about beating us when we had all the injuries. This whole no excuses thing to me is a bit old. Teams are always going to be missing players or have players playing hurt. Just beat them. That is ALL I care about. And if some dumbass on one of our rivals does something to weaken their team? Great. If their team is not strong enough to overcome the loss of a player or two then that's just too damn bad. Welcome to the NFL where the bounce of an oblong ball itself can be the difference between winning and losing a close game. We can talk pride of beating their best all day long but in the end, you simply have to beat the teams placed in front of you.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keep in mind that Smith supposedly had red flags on him going into the draft for off the field behavior, to go along with his enormous talent. That's one of the reasons he fell to the Niners. Part of the cost of drafting a player like that is that while you may get tremendous play when he's in the lineup, there's a real chance that he'll do something and miss a bunch of time. Looks like that is the case.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I honestly have lost track of what issue this is in relation to now. Are we talking about the party with the discharged firearms where he got stabbed? Was there a DUI too at some point in time? There's also the 'Bomb threat' charge which borders on ridiculous, but that's for another discussion page. This dude is a gold mine of boneheaded errors. Which one is he getting busted for?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I honestly have lost track of what issue this is in relation to now. Are we talking about the party with the discharged firearms where he got stabbed? Was there a DUI too at some point in time? There's also the 'Bomb threat' charge which borders on ridiculous, but that's for another discussion page. This dude is a gold mine of boneheaded errors. Which one is he getting busted for?
It's a package deal, all these three issues should be considered when determining the length of the suspension.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Goodell is a clown and is, impossibly, becoming worse than Bud Selig.
Imagine your employers gave you a bonus, $30 million. On any future decision, wouldn't you take your time, feel out how to best proceed, to ensure you didn't anger theses employers?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
nfl pr is figuring out how to spin the let down

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Imagine your employers gave you a bonus, $30 million. On any future decision, wouldn't you take your time, feel out how to best proceed, to ensure you didn't anger theses employers?
I think he did that with Rice and is now regretting his decision! Hope he does it the right way this time!