Aldon Smith - uhhh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What a fucking dumbass. I'm ashamed that he came from Mizzou.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Good thing for him that he's already made more money than most working stiffs will bring home in several lifetimes...Throws away gazillions more for a fucking puff, puff, pass party for all the world to see...The likelihood is that he's played his last down in the NFL...Hope that wasn't some cheap shit somebody grew in their basement...And of course he's made all that money on the backs of those working stiffs..What an asshole...

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
LOL at the last 2 seconds of the clip!
"It's not like I put Aldon Smith...(video cuts out)"

What a fuckin' dumbass.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Must have been some good shit, he took care to not show his face but like the dumbass he is he told us his name. lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot Pole! Or a 3 foot Itralian!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
ALDON - This is what I call a Fire up session

WAG - you shouldn't be doing that

This is superb insight into the WAG and player relationship - here is the girl who is trying to understand why he of all people with prior NFL suspensions is sparking up a blunt and publishing it on social media - she says over and over again why it's a mistake and he says over and over again that she is stupid....

Nice. My humble thoughts are that any concern this WAG has for Aldon goes only so far as she just wants to make sure he's still getting a paycheck. And if it's good bud why is Aldon rolling that shit in a swisher sweet? I never could understand that. Blunts... Hahahhaha

Anyway this was awesome