Aldon Smith arrested for DUI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

my question is when will they come down with a suspension

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
RamFan503 said:
So Aldon was tested at a .15 and was unconscious with his foot jamming on the throttle AND was uninjured. I realize .15 is almost twice the legal limit but either this dude had a long time until the test, or the bills came into play. Just my guess.

Edit: I meant PILLS :boing:

I took a breathalyzer once, I wasn't driving, I was 19 and got busted for minor in consumption. I blew a .14 and I wasn't very drunk, I still could have driven safely. The legal limit is just a scam to get money from DUI busts. He must have been on the pills to be that F'd up.

iced

HE WITH HORNS said:
RamFan503 said:
So Aldon was tested at a .15 and was unconscious with his foot jamming on the throttle AND was uninjured. I realize .15 is almost twice the legal limit but either this dude had a long time until the test, or the bills came into play. Just my guess.

Edit: I meant PILLS :boing:

I took a breathalyzer once, I wasn't driving, I was 19 and got busted for minor in consumption. I blew a .14 and I wasn't very drunk, I still could have driven safely. The legal limit is just a scam to get money from DUI busts. He must have been on the pills to be that F'd up.

breathalyzers have also been proven to be inaccurate over the years, especially the intoxalyzer 5000 series