Aldon Smith Allowed at 49ers Facility During Suspension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/8/29/6084257/aldon-smith-suspension-rehab-49ers-facility

I'm glad he got his dued suspension (at the bare minimum despite multiple infractions no less), but why the heck is Smith allowed at the 49ers facility when every other suspended player to my memory hasn't been? Why can't Stedman Bailey pop in to say wassup or work out with the team while he's serving his time, but Smith can?

I understand Smith needs "help" or whatever, but where was that help when other players decided to get drunk and drive or light up a doobie? Why were they barred from their coaches and teammates at a time when they hit a low point in their lives? Seems like preferential treatment to me, I think a lot of coaches won't be too happy with this little tidbit that the media has sort of swept to the side.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/8/29/6084257/aldon-smith-suspension-rehab-49ers-facility

I'm glad he got his dued suspension (at the bare minimum despite multiple infractions no less), but why the heck is Smith allowed at the 49ers facility when every other suspended player to my memory hasn't been? Why can't Stedman Bailey pop in to say wassup or work out with the team while he's serving his time, but Smith can?

I understand Smith needs "help" or whatever, but where was that help when other players decided to get drunk and drive or light up a doobie? Why were they barred from their coaches and teammates at a time when they hit a low point in their lives? Seems like preferential treatment to me, I think a lot of coaches won't be too happy with this little tidbit that the media has sort of swept to the side.
And Josh Gordon has to stay away from the Browns ...... anyone thinking SF is getting some special treatment here?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.

I've said it before Goodell is a crooked piece of shit. this is NFL politics. Goodell answers to no one but the team owners. he only apologized and altered the 'Ray Rice' rule cus of huge public backlash

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Someone has to be there to hand out the PEDs.