Al Micheals Arrested 4 DUI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/21/us/al-michaels-arrest/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/21/us/al-mic ... index.html</a>

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bet he wishes he had that one to do over again. Great guy, bad decision. Bookem Danno!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Top comment "Spending time with Cris Collinsworth will do that to ya." HAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Username said:
Top comment "Spending time with Cris Collinsworth will do that to ya." HAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

That was pretty damn funny. The rest of the comments? Reminded me of the days I spent on the PD site. Fuggin' YIKES!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
RamFan503 said:
Username said:

That was pretty damn funny. The rest of the comments? Reminded me of the days I spent on the PD site. Fuggin' YIKES!
When I first read the thread title I thought he was arrested four times. The Collinsworth comment is really funny.

BTW...have you been to the PD site lately? It's friggin crazy full of trolls. In fact, one troll using multiple accounts (with the same name just being spelled backwards), just to create a thread that is ridiculous and full of disproven vile. I seriously cringe when I peruse those threads.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I've always thought Micheals seemed like a drinker. Good announcer tho, hope they don't fire him, but I agree dealing with Collinsworth could bring anyone to the bottle. I remember when he was on Fox per-game. Made it harder to watch. He annoys me almost as much as Joe Buck

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
RamFan503 said:
Username said:

When I first read the thread title I thought he was arrested four times. The Collinsworth comment is really funny.

BTW...have you been to the PD site lately? It's friggin crazy full of trolls. In fact, one troll using multiple accounts (with the same name just being spelled backwards), just to create a thread that is ridiculous and full of disproven vile. I seriously cringe when I peruse those threads.

Srry bout that, guess I getting to used to texting.

I sort of wonder why AM wasn't in Dallas for Pat Summeral's funeral

Psycho_X

Legend
Dang that sucks. Michaels is one of the few announcers in all of football I like to listen to. Hope he sticks around... he's probably got enough elder street cred to have this not effect his career though.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol I wanna hear a drunk Al Michaels.

Letssss...take a loook...at the defense.

"Sizzle. Ball So Hard University."

Hhhhhhheeyyyyy why does he say his ballsh are soooo hard? Hey John...do your balls get so hard?

"I'm not John, I'm Chris."

Noooo I've always been with John Madden 2014. The guys thats on the game of videos or w/e.....hey look he scored. Just like I did last night! Oh!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Psycho_X said:
Dang that sucks. Michaels is one of the few announcers in all of football I like to listen to. Hope he sticks around... he's probably got enough elder street cred to have this not effect his career though.

It's a given ,do it enough times your number comes up.
There but for the grace of Jah.

IMO AL will have to do some sort of PC pennance , and then he'll be fine.