Ahhh Yea!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Man I'm actually happy about this. Good Job to the Rams Team!!!! Our team got boss as fuck tonight!!

2013 Rams Picks At Present
Rd. Pk. Player
1 8 Tavon Austin
1 30 Alec Ogletree
3 71 (from BUF)
3 92 (from ATL)
4 113 (own pick)
5 149 (own pick)
6 184 (own pick)
6 198 (from ATL)

I was not a fan of grabbing a WR in the 1st, but they did. I'm happy, we got the best WR in the class. I love the Ogletree pick.

Edit: Elam Gone!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the rams are getting better a bit with every move they make.

austin was their guy. did they want to take two lesser players or their guy? obviously they wanted to take the guy they thought who could best help the team.

they gambled on trading down to get their other guy in ogletree. this time, unlike last season, their gamble paid off and the lb they wanted fell to them.

gotta love this draft for the rams.

also tells me they have confidence in dstewart. sure they will draft a safety in the draft but all the blue chippers will be gone before the rams next pick.

also shows that fisher wasn't bluffing when he talked up pead. austin, givens, cook, pead, richardson - speed to burn on offense now. totally stoked. i'm gonna feel movement from now till september.

Simba

Rookie
I love our draft,but the pick from BAL discouraged me.We need a S,and we have not pick in the second round.This night, Snead needs to work for a second round trade, but Cyprien is the last one of the top five safeties .What do you think?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
kurtfaulk said:

also shows that fisher wasn't bluffing when he talked up pead. austin, givens, cook, pead, richardson - speed to burn on offense now. totally stoked. i'm gonna feel movement from now till september.

Speed is the name of the game for the Rams from now on :) we're going to have a more high-octane run game, so many dynamics can come into play this season...

With regards to Safety - does anyone thing that Phillip Thomas could slip to us in the 3rd??

RamsNation

Rookie
Great day,only thing that would of made me happier is if Kenny fell to us at 22 and we got him.I think that was the plan but when he went to the Saints I pretty much knew we would trade down.Their was no value at that pick with who was left on the board.I could of seen us getting Ogletree at 22 anyways,but instead we move back and recoup some picks we lost for Tavon and still get Ogletree at 30.Cant wait till tomorrow,I'm so ecstatic right now!!!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
RamsNation said:
Great day,only thing that would of made me happier is if Kenny fell to us at 22 and we got him.I think that was the plan but when he went to the Saints I pretty much knew we would trade down.Their was no value at that pick with who was left on the board.I could of seen us getting Ogletree at 22 anyways,but instead we move back and recoup some picks we lost for Tavon and still get Ogletree at 30.Cant wait till tomorrow,I'm so ecstatic right now!!!

Ogletree is going to be a stud for the Rams - the man's an athletic monster - and a former safety :ww: I think both Vaccarro and Ogletree are on a level playing field in their respected positions, and we needed both!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Simba said:
I love our draft,but the pick from BAL discouraged me.We need a S,and we have not pick in the second round.This night, Snead needs to work for a second round trade, but Cyprien is the last one of the top five safeties .What do you think?

There will still be a good Safety on the board when the Rams pick at 71. They like Shamarko Thomas out of Syracuse and I think he will still be on the board in the 3rd. Bacarri Rambo from Georgia may be there too.

Simba

Rookie
Ramhusker said:
Simba said:

There will still be a good Safety on the board when the Rams pick at 71. They like Shamarko Thomas out of Syracuse and I think he will still be on the board in the 3rd. Bacarri Rambo from Georgia may be there too.

Yes!I hope this too!Or maybe we don't need them becouse we are going to refirm Mickell ...