Ahhh....... sweet release.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The PD banned me for using a Jeff Fisher log-in as well as my normal "X" log-in, so now I don't have either names. I must say, it's almost as if a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Of course, they don't know about my double secret log-in name, "Steve Spagnuolo", so joke's on them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meh. Whadda ya gonna do? Someone reported me, so I'll take my lumps.
I'll bet Bernie had a say in that. :sly:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
They banned you for that? That makes no sense, it wasn't like you were defaming people or trolling. You're one of the best posters over there. sigh

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
X said:
They banned you for that? That makes no sense, it wasn't like you were defaming people or trolling. You're one of the best posters over there. sigh
Yeah, like I said. Someone wanted me gone. I have two people in mind, and I know it's one or the other. Is what it is. It's not like I can't make another handle if I wanted to. Just not sure I want to though - it's almost as if they did me a favor.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
lol Obviously old larry.

The irony is that they, friggin stltoday, "banned" you for having an alt. That place is worthless has been for years. There's only a handful of posters yourself included that make it worth while imo.

There's been little if any real reasonable threads or discussion there on anything ever. That said, I signed back up there for the laughs that used to be there, only to be overloaded with trolls, dumbshits, and all their dumbshit alts. Go see the longest most heated threads there and look at how many 1-10 post handles that have posted in it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
The PD banned me for using a Jeff Fisher log-in as well as my normal "X" log-in, so now I don't have either names. I must say, it's almost as if a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Of course, they don't know about my double secret log-in name, "Steve Spagnuolo", so joke's on them.

Good. Looks like you have more time for us then. :bn: :bn: :bn: Yay me. I got to use my emoticon again. :7up:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Good. Looks like you have more time for us then. :bn: :bn: :bn: Yay me. I got to use my emoticon again. :7up:
Yeah, that's what I figured I'd do. Sink 100% of my forum time into this place.

Plus, they deleted my double secret identity too. They went ninja assassin on me. :lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Plus, they deleted my double secret identity too. They went ninja assassin on me. :lol:

Do we have a spy?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Do we have a spy?
Undoubtedly.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
:shock:

I'm shocked that you've been banned for that. I've done much worse than you. I have no alternate accounts (I'm far too attached to this penname to make a different one), but...I don't get it.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
trolls, mean people and knuckleheads. You can't post from a gmail account which is dumb. You're better off of there Dude.