Ahh....good to he a Cards Fan!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
What happened last time an LA team left St Louis down 2 games to nothing?

:sly: OUCH!

Go Blue - Dodger blue that is... well you too Blue.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:

Yeah, yeah...nothing relevant at all.

Cards just beat the Dodgers 2 best pitchers without pitching their ace yet...I like those chances.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Sum1BTRthnU said:
bluecoconuts said:

Cards just beat the Dodgers 2 best pitchers without pitching their ace yet...I like those chances.

Did you guys pitch your ace yet?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
bluecoconuts said:

Aces are down in this series. The big question for the Dodgers is who they start in Game 4. I hope they start Nolasco. Even if they lose, they will still have their 3 best pitchers available on regular rest. The alternative is to start Greinke in a non-elimination game. The series is going back to St. Louis; that's inevitable. Better to pitch Nolasco in Dodger Stadium.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
bluecoconuts said:

The ace pitched well. A bad play in the outfield and lack of offense did him in.

It's kind of crazy to think that the three best pitchers in this series have all walked out of their games without wins.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Sum1BTRthnU said:
bluecoconuts said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
bluecoconuts said:

The ace pitched well. A bad play in the outfield and lack of offense did him in.

It's kind of crazy to think that the three best pitchers in this series have all walked out of their games without wins.

Just a testament to how bad the offenses for both teams have been.

I mean if I told you before Game 2 that Kershaw would 2 hit the Cardinals and still lose I'd think I was loony myself.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Great game last night. The pick off by Baby Pedro was awesome.

6 Wins down, 5 to go

Go Cards!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Can Joe Kelly out duel Grienke again?

We will find out soon!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Thordaddy said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Can Joe Kelly out duel Grienke again?

We will find out soon!
on HUMP DAY

IS THERE ANY DOUBT?

1382813_10100271175594211_1802249494_n.jpg

Sum1

Hall of Fame
That was a hard one to swallow yesterday...the difference between last years NLCS and what happened yesterday is that the Cardinals scored 4 runs.

Wacha vs Kershaw is still in the Dodgers favor, but I don't feel like the Cardinals CAN'T get to Kershaw.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Great win tonight, great win. The Cardinals hitters came out in force. Now it's time for the World Series

7 wins down, 4 to go

Go Cards!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Wacha vs Kershaw is still in the Dodgers favor, but I don't feel like the Cardinals CAN'T get to Kershaw.
Wacha 0
Kershaw 8

Man did the cards get to Kershaw.

And puig had a horrible night boy he's gonna have nightmares about evil Cardinals attacking him for awhile lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Congrats Cards fans. Very cool for you. You deserve it.

Your franchise is something EVERY team should hope to replicate. I've been watching my Dodgers since the mid 60s and they used to do much of what your franchise has continued to do. I've also watched what your franchise has done. Your team is a model and a team even us long time Dodger fans should applaud and now get behind

Kudos to you, the FO, management, and the fans that support that team and in many cases my Rams. I really hope that Stan sees this model as a sports wide model. I believe this is the way he leans, Time will tell.

Still, I don't want to take away from your moment. I remember so many with my Dodgers. So fucking cool. I remember as a kid, going down to the local ticket agency to stand in line to get World Series tickets. I even had my bike stolen while waiting it line but didn't even care because I got third base line tickets to Dodgers / As for two games (one didn't count as it went). But I just get chills when I think back. A freaking gorgeous thing having WORLD SERIES TICKETS and my team is in it. I'm not sure that anything can really compare.

It's odd because in one sense, Superbowl tickets would be about the extreme of anything because I am so much a Rams fan. But WORLD SERIES tickets just are the absolute tits. For anyone who has been there, maybe you get me. I've never been to a Superbowl but I can't even imagine a scenario bigger than the two World Series games I've been to. Just intense on EVERY pitch.

Just congrats Cards fans and if you have any POSSIBILITY of getting to a WS game? Do it and don't think twice. Unbelievable.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Thanks Stu my daughter was there last night, I'm wondering if the Cardinals will give her another WS ring if they win this year