Ahh, gameday morning.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Feeling confident going into Houston, I don't like it when i'm confident though we shall see which team shows up at noon today. What say you RAM bros, who gets the gameball after today? I'm going with Tavon I think this is the game he gets the big return, better blocking on special teams and has a big time play for us on offense maybe a deep shot from Sammy B. Also Stacy will show up big in his 2nd start, this kid lead the SEC in rushing for a reason folks he is the real deal, imo. :cheers:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I say the team that showed up the second half of the Atlanta game can win and JMO we saw SOME of that team last week
We'll need to start fast

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Thordaddy said:
I say the team that showed up the second half of the Atlanta game can win and JMO we saw SOME of that team last week
We'll need to start fast

And there's the rub. The Rams simply CANNOT start slowly again this week. Too much stress for the defense to overcome.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Call me crazy, but I feel that Tayvon makes today his breakout! He will be the talk of sports nation tomorrow!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I have the same feeling I had vs. Atlanta. Could win, but probably won't.

No one important is inactive for Houston or the Rams (except Cortland Finnegan, Rodger Saffold).

William Hayes is back. Should help.

Play mistake free football. Just win.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The defense is still struggling and they did nothing last week to make me feel differently. The Texans do make mistakes, but IMO the Rams secondary is the perfect antidote for ailing Texan QB Matt Schaub. This game has 27-10 Texans written all over it IMO and I sure hope I'm dead wrong!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
On offense: Jared Cook has a monster day! :sly:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
CGI_Ram said:
On offense: Jared Cook has a monster day! :sly:

Cook getting less time because they need the blocking of Harkey. I'm just hoping for the defense to be more aggressive and the CB's to make some big plays, but I hold breath with the zone loving DC Tim Walton calling the defense. Where have you gone Blake Williams?

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Great Job and all of us deserved a win like this!