Ah ... the doomsday climate of the PD readership

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
Letters: Enough of the Rams, let 'em leave
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/other/le ... 406e2.html

Same old Rams

Another predictable season of pathetic football is wrapped up at the dome. Better record or not, this offense is the same sputtering mess it’s been for years.
Steven Jackson’s accomplishments really have been wasted here, and for his sake I hope he goes to a team next season that has something more to offer him than a wasted career.

Sam Bradford, all in all, has really been just another QB bust for this franchise and has yet to prove any leadership qualities.

It’s hard for fans or the city to buy into a new stadium when the Rams consistently have been horrible. As a city we will figure out what to do with the dome. As for the Rams, take your sideshow to another city.

We will never forget the “Greatest Show On Turf.” Now that was a team!

Dan Mesey • St Louis

Blame it on ESPN

Someone commented in last week’s “Sound Off’’ section on the proliferation of mediocre bowl games. To know where the fault lies, one only has to look at who is broadcasting these games. Out of the 35 bowl games, 32 are being shown on one of the ESPN cable outlets. (Only one game is on ABC, one on CBS and one on Fox.)

ESPN has become synonymous with mediocrity. That goes for the majority of its announcers as well as its programming. ESPN is the major reason the bowl system has become trivialized to the point of being unwatchable.

Dennis Lorenz • Ballwin

You can have him

I see that Gus Johnson, during the Fox telecast of the Vikings-Rams game last Sunday, said “multiple NFL sources have expressed the opinion that Rams offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer is thought to be a strong head-coaching candidate.” Should that rumor become a reality, we will be assured that at least one NFL team will be worse than the Rams.

Michael Szerzinski • St Louis

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Some "fans" are pathetic.

Do I want more wins? Yes. Do I view the playoffs as an expectation every year? Yes.

But, this is the most competitive team we've had in EASILY 6 seasons... and regardless of record better than the 2010 team.

People that expected much more than we are getting this year just don't know football. This team has been void of talent for years. It's just now coming back.

PERSPECTIVE

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
CGI_Ram said:
Some "fans" are pathetic.

Do I want more wins? Yes. Do I view the playoffs as an expectation every year? Yes.

But, this is the most competitive team we've had in EASILY 6 seasons... and regardless of record better than the 2010 team.

People that expected much more than we are getting this year just don't know football. This team has been void of talent for years. It's just now coming back.

PERSPECTIVE

Well said sir! My thoughts and expectations exactly. :clap:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
How is this news? Why are we giving these bitchy ass crybabies a voice? GD the post dispatch is worthless sometimes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Username said:
How is this news? Why are we giving these bitchy ass crybabies a voice? GD the post dispatch is worthless sometimes.

Sometimes? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: