Afternoons on ESPNLA with Marcellus Wiley: Jeff Fisher calls in.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher calls in and explains why he is satisfied where Jared Goff's development is at right now. Fisher expresses the importance of standing for the national anthem and previews week 1 at SF.

Haven't listened to it yet, so I don't know where it starts. This is a 45 minute file.

[av]http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/2111/9197/2999522/afternoons_2016-09-09-210422-8006-0-487-0.64k.mp3[/av]

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=17508385

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Demoff calls in too, and he says it loud and clear: they drafted the QB for the future of this franchise. He mentions how long QBs play, and how they felt Case gave them a good chance to win.

Now I'm sure they all hoped Goff would come in and kick Case's @$$. But even as Fish mentioned, the kid had to learn to play out of the snap and they are not going to rush him and set him up for failure.

I personally believe if Fish was in year one Goff would be playing. I believe it is very much about the head coach's security, and generally first year HC with a rookie QB is an understandable result. But a fifth year HC, that's a tough sell where you know the kid is going to cost you games and you gotta decide if you want to get him snaps for the next head coach.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Dak and Carson can't be famed or tazed off their first game performances alone that's insane and a media shame but... I see bad results in their immediate futures....
(damn it my comic prop assistant dropped the fucking 8 Ball,... the infamous white lady) ;)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
As a long time Ram fan, I could not say it better than Kevin Demoff.

Playoffs !! No reason this team shouldn't compete.They have the talent !!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
When I read the thread title I saw .."Marcellus Wallace"

Zed's Dead baby...Zed's dead....

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
best bit for me
"he (Gurley) is the one that teams have to stop ........and i dont think they can "

rdw

Pro Bowler
I can' wait for the press conference for Fishers termination.
ait18dx.gif

rdw

Pro Bowler
Demoff calls in too, and he says it loud and clear: they drafted the QB for the future of this franchise. He mentions how long QBs play, and how they felt Case gave them a good chance to win.

Now I'm sure they all hoped Goff would come in and kick Case's @$$. But even as Fish mentioned, the kid had to learn to play out of the snap and they are not going to rush him and set him up for failure.

I personally believe if Fish was in year one Goff would be playing. I believe it is very much about the head coach's security, and generally first year HC with a rookie QB is an understandable result. But a fifth year HC, that's a tough sell where you know the kid is going to cost you games and you gotta decide if you want to get him snaps for the next head coach.
Demoff calls in around the 39 minute mark.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher calls in and explains why he is satisfied where Jared Goff's development is at right now. Fisher expresses the importance of standing for the national anthem and previews week 1 at SF.

Haven't listened to it yet, so I don't know where it starts. This is a 45 minute file.

[av]http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/2111/9197/2999522/afternoons_2016-09-09-210422-8006-0-487-0.64k.mp3[/av]

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=17508385

Thanks for posting this @-X- that was great listen from start to finish.. Keep posting these in future m'man