After watching the Rams Saints game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I was very pleased to find that we weren't running a vanilla game plan. The defense brought the heat a few times and there was even a fake punt! It actually looks like we are playing real football this preseason.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Did Quick and Britt get any balls thrown there way? I was going back and fourth between the Rams and Eagles game ( wife eagles fan, we live in eagles country). I have it recorded but didn't watch yet. There were posts the past couple weeks of how good they were doing in camp.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did Quick and Britt get any balls thrown there way? I was going back and fourth between the Rams and Eagles game ( wife eagles fan, we live in eagles country). I have it recorded but didn't watch yet. There were posts the past couple weeks of how good they were doing in camp.
I didn't even hear Quick's number yesterday so either he didn't play or they just didn't throw to him. They did have a lot of starters sitting to begin with.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I heard Britt's name a few times. I believe he was in for most of the first quarter.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Quick got 1 ball thrown his way, but it was overthrown. None to Britt from what I can remember.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Quick was targeted once...overthrow on a deep pass...Torry Holt & Marshall said he was having trouble getting off a jam at the LOS.....Britt didn't look like he was targeted once....

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It was pretty vanilla. If those pressures in the back field were off "basic" plays, as Fisher said, it'll be absolute chaos when the real games come.