After the Rams Then Who?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WestsideRamsfan said:
bandwagoners
Actually a "bandwagoner " joins in after success is known, you could call us, polythesic,fickle, fair weather, but I live and die with the Rams , smile and frown with the Broncos . I'm a football fan first ,root for the Rams cuz they are the home team from my "home" city.
If the Rams were to relocate it's my belief that the Jaguars would move to the Lou and once they did, I'd force myself to become a Jag fan. I'd remain a Ram fan UNTIL the players I admire were gone and then it'd be over my interest in them would become passing and if they were in the division of the "home" team like the Cardinals NOW are I'd develop a dislike,but I'd still have the fond memories.
If that makes me less of a fan in your book ,so be it,I write my own book.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
WestsideRamsfan said:
bandwagoners
:rofl:

As if. Tons of bandwagoners for a team that lost 65 games since 2007.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Since I moved to RI I'm surrounded by Patriots and Giants fans. They show both games locally. I've sort of adopted the Giants as my second team. It's great because they're rivals with three teams that I hate: the Patriots, the Jets, and the Cowboys.

That being said, my appreciation for the Giants is nothing compared to the Rams. It's like comparing at 60 watt light bulb to the sun.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Well MUCH to my surprise AND delite NO Cowboy fans .
Not many wins for the "other teams' this week either.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
For the rest of the NFL, I just have other teams that I enjoy watching a lot and wanna keep my eye on this year (Texans, Broncos, Panthers, Bears), and I dont root for anything other than big upsets haha.

This question got me thinking back to the years when Vermeil was in KC, along with Trent Green, and they had their good run, did a lot you guys root for them during that period?

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
JdashSTL said:
For the rest of the NFL, I just have other teams that I enjoy watching a lot and wanna keep my eye on this year (Texans, Broncos, Panthers, Bears), and I dont root for anything other than big upsets haha.

This question got me thinking back to the years when Vermeil was in KC, along with Trent Green, and they had their good run, did a lot you guys root for them during that period?

For Green yes,the Chiefs HELL NO ,cross state rival #1 and Bronco rival #2 nah .
Only time I ever rooted for the Chiefs was when Rich Gannon was their QB but they made the mistake of putting Elvis Grbac back in after Gannon had saved their season.
Kinda like the mentor he was a hoot

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
As a kid, it was the 70's Raiders all the way. Since then, I change with the wind when it comes to my 2nd-team. This year, a second favorite has yet to emerge, but I can actually see becoming a Ravens fan, probably because I forsee a Harbaugh-SuperBowl, and that means rooting for whoever is playing the Whiners.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Thordaddy said:
Well MUCH to my surprise AND delite NO Cowboy fans .
Not many wins for the "other teams' this week either.

Oh man, tell me about it.

BTW, interferance, a Harbaugh Super Bowl would mean either a jerk or crybaby would win the title. I hope both miss the playoffs.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
interference said:
As a kid, it was the 70's Raiders all the way. Since then, I change with the wind when it comes to my 2nd-team. This year, a second favorite has yet to emerge, but I can actually see becoming a Ravens fan, probably because I forsee a Harbaugh-SuperBowl, and that means rooting for whoever is playing the Whiners.

Would you rather see the Harbaugh Bowl or the Manning Bowl?

bluecoconuts

Legend
JdashSTL said:
interference said:

Manning.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
bluecoconuts said:
JdashSTL said:
interference said:

Manning.
+1

And that would probably mean that my 2nd fav team this season would be the Broncos, as I'd just have to root for the unfathomable medical comeback.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
interference said:
bluecoconuts said:
JdashSTL said:
interference said:

Manning.
+1

And that would probably mean that my 2nd fav team this season would be the Broncos, as I'd just have to root for the unfathomable medical comeback.

+ +
With Payton getting the ring so lil bro didn't have bragging rights

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Sorry, but I never understood the meaning of "second favorite". I dislike every team that is not the Rams. I will however cheer for anyone playing the cowgirls because I dislike them more than the other 30 teams.

All Rams, all the time!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BigRamFan said:
Sorry, but I never understood the meaning of "second favorite". I dislike every team that is not the Rams. I will however cheer for anyone playing the cowgirls because I dislike them more than the other 30 teams.

All Rams, all the time!
Oh yeah - good point. That's a category everyone surely has too.
Like, for instance, everyone who plays the Patriots for me.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
BigRamFan said:

All Rams, all the time!

Add anyone playing the other nfc west teams, and the Redskins for that matter.