After the Rams Then Who?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I have held the long term belief that a true football fan is allowed an NFC and an AFC team without being called a front runner, band wagoner yada yada.

For ME it's the Rams first THEN the Broncos I've been a Bronco fan since Charlie Johnson went there after St.L .
Curious who the rest of you are secondary fans of.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I live in Maryland, so I am a definite Ravens fan in the AFC, but it is a distant, DISTANT 2nd place to the Rams.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Faceplant said:
I live in Maryland, so I am a definite Ravens fan in the AFC, but it is a distant, DISTANT 2nd place to the Rams.
Ah Shannon Sharp an old Bronco fav, I always thought there was a resemblance between him and the NEW Bronco horse head.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Chargers. I had a soft spot for the Air Coryell teams. Freak the Raiders. Wanted the Martyball Chargers to go all the way, too. Freak the Patriots.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Chargers. Don't really follow them that close, but they're on TV here in LA a lot, so I watch them and I'm happy when they win.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Buffalo. All day, Buffalo.

Can't stand the Dolphins, can't stand the Patriots, can't stand the Jets. Who else is in that division that doesn't bother anyone? The All Day By God Buffalo Bills. I hope they run roughshod over that division this year. And every year thereafter.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
For me its the Chiefs. I wouldnt say Im a fan of theirs, but a lot of my family and friends are and I dont have any reason to dislike them. When the Chiefs get a W, friends/family are happy, and its a lot more pleasant to be around happy people.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't really follow them much but it would be the Chargers for me. After all, I was born in Southern Cal.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Broncos for me also. Since I live in well, Denver. :)

Going to be a fun year with Manning.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bwdenverram said:
Broncos for me also. Since I live in well, Denver. :)

Going to be a fun year with Manning.
Cool, I got to their training camp this year for the Invesco scrimmage,got pics of Elway and Manning chatting on the sideline.
Manning has NO MORE zip on a ball than Haney or Goliath but MAN is he accurate.

That Monday Night Game between the Rams and the Broncos was a classic Holt and Bruce running down the sideline scoring together .
If Elway hadn't retired that would have been what the SB would have looked like .

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The only team w/ 6 Super Bowl trophies.

steelers-six-pack.jpg

20050116jb_terrible_towel_wavePJ_580.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I guess buffalo.

It's pretty much the Rams and then the Rams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
I guess buffalo.

It's pretty much the Rams and then the Rams.
Nyshe. My brother from another mother. :ww:

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Cleveland Browns, everyone in my family is from Ohio except for me, I was born in LA, so I have a lot of relatives that are Browns fans.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Born and raised a Rams fan, first and foremost. Never been a fan of the 49ers, Cowboys, or Vikings.
But I have always loved the NFL so I'm pretty much a fan of every other team. Can't seem to get me enough football!!

GO RAMS!!!!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
And then...the Rams..and then..umm the Rams..and then..the Rams.there is no more and then. I'm just being honest I've never had any interest in a backup team for whatever reason. Now other teams players and fantasy is whole different thing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
The Los Angeles Rams.

Y'mean that team we grew up with? OK - you win. Too many memories for that not to be. I loved my LA Rams and the times I spent at the games with my dad. Beats the hell out of the Chargers.