AFC Playoffs: Dolphins @ Steelers GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Dupree should have been ejected.

He launched with the crown of his head.

That was total horsecrap

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Should have been ejected imho.. I like hard hitting football, but that was extreme.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Dupree should have been ejected.

He launched with the crown of his head.

That was total horsecrap
If he wasn't on a marquee team, ejection. Since he is, the Steelers will actually end up benefitting from the hit with a first and 25 for the Dolphins. Typical NFL.

Ram65

Legend
Obviously, that fumble is a big disappointment for the Fins. Would have been nice to get a TD so we could watch a close game.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
In general, I like Pitt, but I'm so not down with that kind of play... It's stuff like that that has moms keeping their kids out of football.

Well, I think I see the subject of my next dead horse post...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think it's all but over for the Phins...Great season by Gase....

Oh, that's a great football play by Bud Dupree....Loved him in the draft after he ran that low 4.7/ 4.6 in the combine...he didn't aim for the bottom of the chin...it was just there.

I need 20 more points for the over here.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The real penalty/crime here, is allowing Moore to continue to play in a game without a complete cognitive exam....after a hit like that...did he even get taken to the training room after the hit?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Fumbling if you yell his name now...Concussed...naw...run him out for the ratings....

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Man, this game got me thinking about how much teams like the Dolphins don't matter. For the past 50 years a select few teams have been able to dominate and win super bowls. Patriots, Steelers, 49ers, Broncos, Packers and Giants. If you're not a fan of those teams you might as well forget it(minus the 49ers now). It's really frustrating that all it takes is an elite QB to win in this league.

Every sport besides football takes a team effort to win championships. Lebron James is the best basketball player in the world and has struggled to win championships without help from teammates.

It's just frustrating that the same 5 fucking teams are in the playoffs every year. It just feels pointless to watch the season.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Let's see if Miami can stop shooting themselves in the foot

WvuIN02

Starter
Steelers were missing 5 starters on defense 1st time they played Miami, Ben got hurt in that game also.

I think either Pittsburgh or KC can at least give New England a run for their money.