AFC Playoffs: Dolphins @ Steelers GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
For those wagering ROD $ it looks to be cold and windy in Pittsburgh today. The wind may play a factor.

"Miami Dolphins (10-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (11-5) at 1:05 p.m. EST Sunday

Cold, breezy weather will be on tap in the Steel City on Sunday as the Steelers host the Dolphins at Heinz Field.

A high of 15 is forecast for Sunday, but a northwest breeze of 12-25 mph will make it feel like below zero, according to AccuWeather Meteorologist Maggie Samuhel. Skies will be mostly cloudy.

While it won't make much of an impact, there could be a passing snow shower during the game, Samuhel said."

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...-green-bay-for-nfl-wild-card-weekend/70000472

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I never root for the Steelers, however, the Broncos want to interview Vance Joseph so I hope the Dolphin defense plays well, but they come up short and the Broncos hire Joseph as Head Coach giving the Rams a shot at Kyle Shanahan, if they can every interview him.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I never root for the Steelers, however, the Broncos want to interview Vance Joseph so I hope the Dolphin defense plays well, but they come up short and the Broncos hire Joseph as Head Coach giving the Rams a shot at Kyle Shanahan, if they can every interview him.

You scenario is sound and would play out great. Patience is required on Mr. Shanahan. If it is his path, then the force will be with us. :cool: Myself, I have liked the season the Dolphins have had, and like them in the underdog role. However, I do work in steel again, so have to root for the Steelers. Plus as a wagering man, I have to also like the weather conditions favoring the Steelers. I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the 1st time.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Go Steelers, don't underachieve like you did against Jacksonville that one year...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Steelers and Chiefs have the only chance of beating the Patriots. So go Steelers.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
giving the Rams a shot at Kyle Shanahan, if they can ever interview him.

You mean they didn't already interview him coach den? ;)

tumblr_o34c4n9J6X1uut39qo1_500.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
JMHO But, I think the Steelers are the only Team in the AFC that can beat the Cheatriots! So "GO STEELERS"!!(y):yay::yess::banana::rockon::cheers:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I like the Steelers in this one...First, they're the better team to begin...Then factor in the cold weather...Steelers..Thirdly, I reall think experience at this level matters...Advantage Steelers here as well...Of course I bet the 'Phins show up...The any given Sunday thing, 'ya know...I agree that the Steelers and Chefs are the only threat to the Cheatriots...

RAMBUSH

Starter
I rooting for the dolphins big time. But I have this football curse. Whoever I go for loses.

jap

Legend
The Horns could really use a #1 receiver with a skill set like Antonio Brown to help out Jared. When you can stretch the field like that, the Gurley Man will almost automatically start rumbling down the tracks.

Brown already has 3 grabs for 119 yards and 2 TD's. Big Ben is 7-7 for 162 yards and 2 TD's.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If the Steelers keep playing like this, no one is beating them

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
For those wagering ROD $ it looks to be cold and windy in Pittsburgh today. The wind may play a factor.
So, with this info, I bet Miami +11, and the under.

Psych!!!!!

Pitt to win outright for $10,000 ROD$$$. I bet the over for $4000 ROD....and I bet Pit to cover the +11 for another $5K....I think dag....

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
The Horns could really use a #1 receiver with a skill set like Antonio Brown to help out Jared. When you can stretch the field like that, the Gurley Man will almost automatically start rumbling down the tracks.

Brown already has 3 grabs for 119 yards and 2 TD's. Big Ben is 7-7 for 162 yards and 2 TD's.
The Steelers O is rolling right now