AFC Divisonal Playoffs: Pittsburgh @ KC GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Not sure i would've thrown that flag there in this game in that situation for that hold.

I mean, it was pretty obvious. Eric Fisher had James Harrison in a headlock almost.

Too bad Robert Quinn never gets that call.

But...Go STEELERS!! BEAT THE CHEATERS!

WvuIN02

Starter
Kelce is a whiny bitch lol

Maybe he should have focused on not dropping touchdown passes or getting costly unsportsmanlike penalties

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

The entire rant was childish and he'll be fined for it. Good follow up with that stupid penalty he committed.

He's an awesome player but a complete dbag of a person. He's the picture of entitled athlete. All year and last year he's been pulling shit on the field.......there have been a handful of incidents..........he's a crybaby when he doesn't get his way or doesn't get a call he thinks he should.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Go STEELERS!! BEAT THE CHEATERS!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/01/...les-expresses-frustration-at-nfls-scheduling/

Steelers Coach Mike Tomlin Calls Patriots ‘A–holes,’ Expresses Frustration At NFL’s Scheduling
By Michael Hurley, CBS Boston

BOSTON (CBS) — Call it “Spygate 2.0.” But this time, the Patriots are merely bystanders.

Steelers All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown was capturing live video on Facebook late Sunday evening in a victorious locker room after Pittsburgh had defeated the Kansas City Chiefs. The game had been moved from a 1 p.m. ET start to 8:20 p.m. ET due to ice storms in the area that would have made it dangerous for fans to get to the stadium earlier in the day.

In that locker room, head coach Mike Tomlin addressed the team, and he described the Patriots — who are next week’s opponent — using a less-than-endearing term. He also expressed some frustration that his team has less time to prepare for next week’s AFC Championship Game.

“When you get to this point in the journey, man, not a lot needs to be said. Let’s say very little moving forward. Let’s start our preparation,” Tomlin, who could not be seen on camera, told the team. “We spotted them [a–holes] a day-and-a-half. They played yesterday; our game got moved to tonight. We’re gonna touch down at 4 o’clock in the [expletive] morning. So be it. We’ll be ready for that ass. But you ain’t got to tell them that we’re coming.”

After Tomlin’s speech, another voice shouted to the room: “Be cool on social media, man! This is about us, nobody else, man!”

Brown himself was too busy playing on Facebook Live and marveling at the number of viewers rise to have caught that message.

Then, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger addressed the team and again reiterated the importance of not saying anything inflammatory this week.

“It’s a lion’s den. I’ve been there. A lot of us has been there. This ain’t gonna be fun,” Roethlisberger said. “Keep your mouth shut. Let’s play Steeler football and be a Steeler all week.”

Tomlin’s expressed frustrations with playing in New England before. When his Steelers lost on opening night to the Patriots to kick off the 2015 season, he complained after the game that he was receiving the 98.5 The Sports Hub radio broadcast of the game in his headset.

“That’s always the case,” Tomlin said, referencing his trips to Gillette Stadium.

It’s ironic that Tomlin’s address to his team focused almost entirely on not saying anything publicly that could be turned into bulletin-board material for the Patriots. Thanks to Brown streaming it live for thousands upon thousands of people to hear in real time, Tomlin has personally failed that mission before it even had a chance to begin.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@Mojo Ram was right he called this game, I felt the Chiefs would win, but their defense did not contain Bell at all. I don't like the Steelers , but I like them more than New England, however, the Steelers always lose to the Patriots in post season.

I'm anxious to see how Belichick takes away Bell and I'm anxious to see if the Steelers get any pressure on Brady because that is the key to defeating New England. BTW I think Harrison took a dive and got the call, FWIW.

Last edited:

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
:) :sneaky:

15972550_1371705682876116_9154709071806020826_o.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My problem with the Steelers is that two games in a row now, we've seen two vicious intentional headshots.

I have a HUGE problem with that. That's something that's coached or at the very least not UNcoached. Coaches screaming stuff like "put your helmet on the ball" which is not only idiotic, but dangerous and putting both players in jeopardy.

Twice in two games, a Pittsburgh player has launched with the crown of his helmet toward a ballcarrier RATHER than just make the tackle.

So, yeah... I'll root against New England, but I'm not exactly rooting FOR Pitt.

Principles matter.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It’s ironic that Tomlin’s address to his team focused almost entirely on not saying anything publicly that could be turned into bulletin-board material for the Patriots. Thanks to Brown streaming it live for thousands upon thousands of people to hear in real time, Tomlin has personally failed that mission before it even had a chance to begin.

WTF is wrong with Brown??? If I was Tomlin I would be breaking his ass over this. How fucking stupid of him.

Sure looked that way.

Harrison, whom I despise because he is a shit, was tackled by the neck. It was an easy call for the refs and a dumb move by the OT.

My problem with the Steelers is that two games in a row now, we've seen two vicious intentional headshots.

I have a HUGE problem with that. That's something that's coached or at the very least not UNcoached. Coaches screaming stuff like "put your helmet on the ball" which is not only idiotic, but dangerous and putting both players in jeopardy.

Twice in two games, a Pittsburgh player has launched with the crown of his helmet toward a ballcarrier RATHER than just make the tackle.

So, yeah... I'll root against New England, but I'm not exactly rooting FOR Pitt.

Principles matter.

The Steelers under Tomlin have been headhunting and Harrison and a couple of others have been leading the pack.

He doesn't UN-coach it as you say.

WvuIN02

Starter

Principles matter.

In the KC game the Steelers corner who was supposed to cover Conley blew his coverage. They were in cover 2, Conley laid out and dove midair to catch the pass at the goalline and the safety is directly in front of him.

You think hes just gonna let him catch a touchdown and not hit him? The Rams or any other team in that situation are hitting that receiver and taking the penalty in a playoff game. You are mistaken if you think teams and coaches are not going to be ok with that behind closed doors....any team and any coaches at this point of the season.

The Dupree hit was a penalty and a fine, but it set the tone. Its the playoffs, put your big boy pants on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Harrison, whom I despise because he is a crap, was tackled by the neck. It was an easy call for the refs and a dumb move by the OT.
Yeah, but he went down like a bag of rocks too.
I think he sold it. Which is fine, because Quinn does it a lot too.