Adrian Peterson Will Not Return Until Legal Situation is Resolved

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Vikings put Adrian Peterson on exempt list. No team activities until his legal situation is resolved. More at 6am ET on NFL AM.

BxtojCwIAAAKLlb.png

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I were Peterson, I'd tell the Vikings that they are now on my exempt list and I will not play for them again. See how they take that. :LOL:

Alan

Legend
Peterson might be playing for his local prison team. I see The Longest Yard III.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Funny how sponsors pulling out will magically instill a moral stand by a team.

Athos

Legend
Funny how sponsors pulling out will magically instill a moral stand by a team.

Just sad really. What do you expect though? We worship at the altar of the almighty dollar whether people like to admit it or not. Everything in life is structured around making more of it or needing more of it.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Just sad really. What do you expect though? We worship at the altar of the almighty dollar whether people like to admit it or not. Everything in life is structured around making more of it or needing more of it.

Which is Ironic, because that's what ultimately led to them pulling Adrian. They were trying to keep him on the field to make more money, but skiddish sponsors start pulling support and they lose money more money then they would by having him on the field....It's a lose-lose situation for the Vikes.