Adrian peterson will be a ram in 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Concentrate on the O-line from now on and pour most of the extra cash into that please. Everything else should take a backseat to that. Tre Mason is both the present and the future for the Rams running game. No need to fix a position that's already working.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tre Mason is still an unknown. If you have the cap space, and right now we do - I would take AP in a heartbeat. Just had a year off basically, so not as much tread on those tires. If you have a chance to upgrade to a position to elite, a player like Tre Mason shouldn't stop that from happening.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He may still stay in Minny. No ones going to pay $12M+ for a 30yr old RB, even if he is the best in the game at the moment.

Wish the Rams could get him on a "Fairley" deal, tho...

RamzFanz

Damnit
I can't see a RB being on the Rams wish list with the talent we have knowing how many key players will need to be paid and other holes that will appear.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have no sources. Nothing on the internet.

I believe Adrian Peterson will be a Ram in 2015 based on the cap rams have available.
gtfo.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
As much as I would love him on a Fairley type deal, it just ain't gonna happen.

I think the Eagles OG will likely go to ATL and stick with the ZBS. Blalock may come here, which would really help us. I think teams have been worried about last year's film on Barks not taking into account how much having total suckitude at the OG spot will kill you, especially when blocking a 3-4. Schematically, it's just easy to miss things because it's easy to feel you're playing two positions and neither of them well.

So, I see Barks coming back and Blalock maybe coming to us.

I think we probably go heavy OL in the draft, but I also think we'll look heavy BPA in the first round (meaning if Cooper is there at #10, I can see the RAms taking him.