Adrian Peterson released from fantasy team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Well you picked AP 1st overall right? Gonna need a deep offer for that to pass VETO from all league managers.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whats the offer your taking?
Value of player does not matter, I took the first offer that appeared in league, but if league does not approve, i will just sit him on my bench all year,

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
RamzFanz , I am going to trade him if that makes it better for you.
Not really. AP is a top 3 pick. You'd have to trade your best players. Go for it though, we'll let the league decide. I'll be voting "nay" Just sayin.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Seriously? I'm all for morals and such, but that's just being oversensitive. Disciplining your child does not make you a child abuser.
That was not discipline, that was abuse, leaving lacerations on your child's thigh and then bruising on another's face when he's 4 is not discipline and you should definitely reconsider your stance.

Sgt. Ram

Not really. AP is a top 3 pick. You'd have to trade your best players. Go for it though, we'll let the league decide. I'll be voting "nay" Just sayin.
I am perfectly ok with any trade that is vetoed, not a big deal to me

RamzFanz

Damnit
Because we play in the league, we have no more say than anyone else in a trade. It goes to a vote.

Personally, I see AP as being devalued because he could still be suspended by the NFL.

This will play out however it plays out.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Seriously? I'm all for morals and such, but that's just being oversensitive. Disciplining your child does not make you a child abuser.

We don't need to rehash this issue here please. There are off topic threads discussing the issue.

I support Sgt Rams decision if he doesn't want AP on his team. It's more important than you may think. Entire Vikings fan sites are shutting down over it.

"Peterson’s return was not universally supported. A fan website, VikingsMessageBoard.com, shut down Monday for what it called the team’s “cowardly decision” to reinstate Peterson. A note on the site said the shutdown was permanent. “We will not give a voice to those who think child abuse is ‘cultural,’ or worse, openly advocate child abuse as a reasonable method of punishment,” the note said."

There are new accusations involving another 4 year old. Not saying they're true, but it's out there.

They have already lost major sponsors.

Whether we agree with it or not, as this plays out, AP is at risk of not playing. As a FF player, he's high risk now IMHO and could be worth zero soon. Even Yahoo! Dropped his "cannot waive" designation.

Last edited:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Imma go ahead and offer you 10 likes and a peanut butter n jelly sammie.

It's extra crunch peanut butter btw.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Being released from Sgt.Rams Dominators in the Butcher Shop league. Go get him if you want him. I do not want him on my team even if he is cleared to play.

Good for you lol. I was just about to do the same thing. I posted I am trading him and to make am offer. It's only fantasy but I would be a hypocrite also if I kept him even for a couple hundred dollars of FF pool. Have AP in a free Rams pool too.....offered him out in a trade.

Either way he won't be on my team this weekend.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The really sad thing is that the kid is going to get "guilt tripped" for causing his father to miss a game.

Can't win with this one.

Sgt. Ram

We don't need to rehash this issue here please. There are off topic threads discussing the issue.

I support Sgt Rams decision if he doesn't want AP on his team. It's more important than you may think. Entire Vikings fan sites are shutting down over it.

"Peterson’s return was not universally supported. A fan website, VikingsMessageBoard.com, shut down Monday for what it called the team’s “cowardly decision” to reinstate Peterson. A note on the site said the shutdown was permanent. “We will not give a voice to those who think child abuse is ‘cultural,’ or worse, openly advocate child abuse as a reasonable method of punishment,” the note said."

There are new accusations involving another 4 year old. Not saying they're true, but it's out there.

They have already lost major sponsors.

Whether we agree with it or not, as this plays out, AP is at risk of not playing. As a FF player, he's high risk now IMHO and could be worth zero soon. Even Yahoo! Dropped his "cannot waive" designation.
Agree. I did not even consider someone would give up their first rounder for him. If trade does not go through, so be it.