Adoree Jackson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams were watching Adoree Jackson at his pro day.
1) Rams watch Adoree Jackson at USC Pro Day
2) Rams Adoree Jackson's Dream Team

1)
As you can see in the video above, he caught a punt while already holding three footballs -- two under his arms and a third between his knees -- and it certainly makes for good theater.

"The Rams coaches wanted to see me catch one, so I'm like, 'I caught two with one in my hand, now I'm about to catch three with two in my hand, go get it -- now I've got to catch four,'" Jackson said, per uscfootball.com's Keely Eure. "I was just trying to have fun and show them that, no matter with the wind blowing, I'll go hard and compete and show I can do a lot of things, that I can do more than they expect. ... He told me to stop (at four). I was like 'Alright, cool.' The highest I ever got was five, at SC. I should've gone for six to try to break my record."

2)
Jackson described the Los Angeles Rams as a "dream team," having grown up a fan of the club.
------------------------------------------------------
Do we have a chance? Seems likely that he'll be gone in the 1st round.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
oh and im guessing they were there for JuJu as well.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The Rams were watching Adoree Jackson at his pro day.
1) Rams watch Adoree Jackson at USC Pro Day
2) Rams Adoree Jackson's Dream Team

1)
As you can see in the video above, he caught a punt while already holding three footballs -- two under his arms and a third between his knees -- and it certainly makes for good theater.

"The Rams coaches wanted to see me catch one, so I'm like, 'I caught two with one in my hand, now I'm about to catch three with two in my hand, go get it -- now I've got to catch four,'" Jackson said, per uscfootball.com's Keely Eure. "I was just trying to have fun and show them that, no matter with the wind blowing, I'll go hard and compete and show I can do a lot of things, that I can do more than they expect. ... He told me to stop (at four). I was like 'Alright, cool.' The highest I ever got was five, at SC. I should've gone for six to try to break my record."

2)
Jackson described the Los Angeles Rams as a "dream team," having grown up a fan of the club.
------------------------------------------------------
Do we have a chance? Seems likely that he'll be gone in the 1st round.

He won't be a first round pick.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What do you guys think our options will be at cb in the second rnd?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't mind him in the early third round if he is still there.

Lot of talent, but needs a bit more polish.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a die hard Notre Dame fan, I see Jackson scoring touchdowns in my sleep.
In fact when DeShone Kizer threw his hat in the ring for the upcoming draft, Adore picked it off and ran it back for a touchdown

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jackson is maybe a little undersized but athletic.

The Rams also went to the UCLA pro day where Fabian Moreau injured his chest doing bench press. He didn't get to do the positional drills which had been planned.

Rankings according to CBS.
upload_2017-3-23_9-49-57.png

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2017/CB

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be stoked if teams take Tankersley, Moreau, and Awuzie before our pick.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I think they to with either adoree or juju Smith schuster in the second round . If Tru stays j think there is enough depth at cb and go for the wr. If they can trade tru then maybe they can draft both of these guys in round 2

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Jackson with his ball skills and return ability I think he will be a second round pick a high second rd pick he can play press or zone and is perfect for the slot. I'm leaning more towards a ball hawk FS right now though for that 2nd rd pick

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not a fan of Jackson personally. They might end up going with him if they're sitting there and he's got value and whatnot, but I just hope there's some other dudes in that group they like better.