Add Brandon Gibson to Stevie Johnson's recruiting list

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
By Tim Graham
<a class="postlink" href="http://blogs.buffalonews.com/press-coverage/2013/03/add-rams-wr-brandon-gibson-to-stevie-johnsons-recruiting-list.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blogs.buffalonews.com/press-cove ... -list.html</a>

On the NFL Network this morning, Buffalo Bills receiver Stevie Johnson revisited comments he made a few days ago for the Press Coverage blog.

Johnson was asked about his recruiting efforts to bring free agents to Buffalo and revealed the name of another receiver he has delivered a sales pitch to.

"I done tried to get a few guys," Johnson said. "[hil]I talked to my boy Brandon Gibson, who is in St. Louis. He's a stud[/hil]. And Dashon Goldson, I talk to him a lot.

"Anybody is good enough to come to Buffalo and turn things around. We've got guys in place. Maybe we're missing that one extra guy, or maybe we're missing two guys, but I think if we can grab even one big name in this free agency, I think we'll be all right."

Gibson had 51 catches for 691 yards and five touchdowns for the Rams last season.

Johnson said it would "be amazing" if the Bills could land Pittsburgh Steelers wideout Mike Wallace on the outside.

Johnson also downplayed the possibility of Green Bay Packers free-agent receiver Greg Jennings coming to the Bills.

"I was trying to get [Dwayne] Bowe to come, and he ended up re-signing," Johnson said. "I ran into Jennings, and I was, like, 'Man, dog, come on.' But he said he wanted to be in warm weather or stay in Green Bay."

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
If he didn't know Gibby before the game in BUF, he certainly knew him after the game winning TD

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Saw the Johnson interview. He loves Gibby. Seems like he is recruiting him.