Add a quote.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
that you may say to the team, player or coach.........

Team---Well done is better then well said. Benjamin Franklin
If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort. Dave Weinbaum

Coaches--There is no secret to success. It is a result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. Colin Powell

Defense--You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. Zig Zigler

Offense--Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Fisher--Rough waters are a truer test of leadership. In calm waters every ship has a good captain. Swedish Proverb

Fans--Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. F. Scott Fitzgerald

For the team vs Steelers-- Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; But make it hot by striking. William Sprague

I figured the Rams would be 1-1 by now. I just had it backwards. Time for me to put this loss in the past (Never look back unless you are planning to go that way..Henry Thoreau)and move on to face the Steelers.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
please-dont-suck-thumb.jpg